Is my hair shoulder length?

Glib Gurl

Based on the pic in my siggy can I claim shoulder length or is it more appropriate to say chin length?

(Note - when my hair is straight, it's definitely shoulder length . . . but since I never wear it that way not sure if it counts.)

Thanks!

FlawedBeauty

I would have to see a straight hair pic. I think it may be just about shoulder length straight, but probably a few more inches until full shoulders. It looks nice and healthy :)

HERicane10

I would have to see a straight hair pic. I think it may be just about shoulder length straight, but probably a few more inches until full shoulders. It looks nice and healthy :)

ITA. :yep: Shoulder length should atleast = hair "sitting" on shoulders, I would think. It sure does look healthy and thick!:grin:

HoneyDew

Based on the style in the pic it does not quite look like it.

But, your hair looks like mine when I have it curled. Straightened the longest layers are past my shoulders, but I never wear it straight like that so I am not quite ready to "feel" :) shoulder length yet.

I bet it is when its straightened out.

Cayenne0622

Based on the pic in my siggy can I claim shoulder length or is it more appropriate to say chin length?

(Note - when my hair is straight, it's definitely shoulder length . . . but since I never wear it that way not sure if it counts.)

Thanks!

Girl! lololol You pretty much answered your own question. :lachen:

bauderlady

I would agree, but keep going girl....us shoulderlengthers gotta stick together!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Umm, why did i think your question was a joke?? I looked at your avatar and was like "she know good and well that ain't her hair" :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Energee

I think you have an inch or so to go before claiming shoulder length. Your hair is thick and healthy looking. So as long as you keep doing what you are doing you should be there in no time:yep:.