Am I shoulder length...

classi123

I have been reading some of the post and they claim to be shoulder length and my length is a little longer... what am I? I am confused. ( Pic in avatar I can get a better pic when I get home)

janeemat

I have been reading some of the post and they claim to be shoulder length and my length is a little longer... what am I? I am confused. ( Pic in avatar I can get a better pic when I get home)

Yep! You are past SL. Your hair is pretty.

classi123

I shouldve taken the pic without a shirt. Thanks! All this time I was thinking I was just reaching shoulder length, LOL:lachen:

Rapunzel2B

Definitely past SL and very close to to APL! Isn't that a good feeling though to be further along then you thought. :yep:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
You're considered SL until you reach APL, which is only a few inches for you.:yep: It's just milestones, you're still SL even though your hair is past your shoulders =) You have very pretty hair BTW

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
Girl I opened up this thread and thought...oh I must have went to the second page because I know the chick in this avatar isn't asking if she's shoulder length...LOL. ITA your hair looks great! Keep up the good work:yep:

neonbright

I don't even have to confirm, I see past SL on approaching APL. I better hurry up and get full BSL or you will beat me there.:yawn:

classi123

Awww thanks guys I was confused :spinning: for a moment, I am glad that I am getting somewhere finally. I will consider myself between SL and APL from now on!! :grin:
I am trying to retain my length because last week my stylist permed my hair from root to tip :perplexed so I am treating it as much as possible so I wont have to cut it off...:sad:

Thanks A Bunch Ladies!!

Rapunzel2B

Wow! Why did she do that? I certainly pray you don't have to cut it. You have made such awesome progress!

Awww thanks guys I was confused :spinning: for a moment, I am glad that I am getting somewhere finally. I will consider myself between SL and APL from now on!! :grin:
I am trying to retain my length because last week my stylist permed my hair from root to tip :perplexed so I am treating it as much as possible so I wont have to cut it off...:sad:

Thanks A Bunch Ladies!!

classi123

She thought that my hair was never permed before, Im taking advice on treatments and conditioner tips to keep my hair, I notice some damaged and split ends that I have been trimming off..