Is 3 inches by February possible??

Lovelylocs

I like how this new cut makes my hair look nice and thick /images/graemlins/clap.gif, but my problem is that it took me out of the long hair category into the medium length one /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif. I want long hair again, but this time with the same thickness that this shorter style gives me. Can I have this by Feb.? Has anyone ever recieved 3 inches in this amount of time?

candibaby

If you get an inch of new growth a month.. thats possible. I couldnt see it happening for me without taking a heap of vitamins though. I guess it depends on the person. I wouldnt knock it though.

candibaby

I only take Biotin (between 600mcg-1200mcg a day.. depends) and I get around 3/4" a month. So I'd say that and maybe MSM? I dont know, you'll probably need the expertise of another member for that one.

Lovelylocs

Thanks. I am currently taking these vitamins called "Hair" by nature's bounty. I think I will start taking Biotin and MSM too. Maybe I should eat more protein and drink more H2O and start using Surge? I am determined to do this!!! Before i was grazing bra strap and now I am just above armpit.

MizAvalon

I think this is a little unrealistic. For *most* people achieving 3 inches would take approx. 6 months. Getting that in 10 weeks would certainly be a feat. But it definitely wouldn't hurt to try. Good luck and let us know how you fare! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

kombov_dymond

I'm going for about the same amount. I'm not taking any vits. I THINK I can do it. It's worth the effort anyway.

I got about .75 inches a month last time using Surge. I'm gonna TRY to see where I am by the end of Feb. There is only one way to find out.

sengschick

The Bun Master
What's your normal growth rate?? It might be possible. You need a supplement that will yield an increase of at least .5" to your normal rate. MSM seems to work for most, but know it may take a month before it even begins to work, so that 2 mos until you get that extra kick. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

keldevine

I feel it is possible. I have been taking vitamins sense mid september. I have been getting an inch per month. Then I was 5 inches from bra strap now I about 2 1/2 inches from bra strap. I have been taking bioton 10mg, msm 4000mg, multi vit, kal silica 2x per day, primose oil 1300mg, vit c, and pantothenic acid 250mg twice per day. I have been taking them all everyday without missing a day. My biotin is also a two stage, time release. Which means half the bioton is rapidly released and the remaining is gradually released over the next 6 hours allowing the biotin to be available in your body longer. The brand is called Solaray.

Lorraine

/images/graemlins/smile.gif I gained two inches in one month (although it hasn't happened since). If you watch your diet and incorporate a lot of protein, water, and healthy amount of vitamins it can happen but not overnight. Good luck! /images/graemlins/up.gif

laketta

Right now I am takin biotin 8000mcg to 9000 mcg a day and it is speeding things up nicely. If you keep your ends protected and massage daily to stimlate your scalp you might make it by feb or be very close to it.