3 Inches, Gone!

BklynHeart

And I love it! My hair was thinning and breaking off. Didn't know why but I was tired of it. So my hairdresser cut 3 inches off, with some choppy layers in the front. This is a shot of it a week later so its a little flat. Excuse the shades, my co-worker took the pic for me, accosted me in the morning to snap these so I was a lil' evil and didn't put any make-up on.:lol:

Attachments

• haircut.jpg
    haircut.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 76
  • haircut-back.jpg
    haircut-back.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 63
Your hair looks good!

Chopping off thin, breaking hair is great. I did it a few weeks ago and it made such a difference.

Your hair looks nice!

And, those three inches will be back in no time!

(post pics when they get back ;) )

It looks great! My hair looked almost exactly like this after I cut off my relaxed ends. It grew like crazy after that. Do you have a regimen in order to maintain your length? This is a great starting point. If you take good care of it, you will be at bra strap within a year.

hairlove said:
It looks great! My hair looked almost exactly like this after I cut off my relaxed ends. It grew like crazy after that. Do you have a regimen in order to maintain your length? This is a great starting point. If you take good care of it, you will be at bra strap within a year.

Thanks ladies!!!!

Iluvsmuhgrass, thanks girl, lol! Trying to hide the late night!!

Hairlove, I noticed that my hair grows better if I just leave it alone; wash, deep condition, roller-set and leave it out. My hair breaks more when I keep it pinned up. When my hair was breaking, I kept it in a bun and a soft french roll hoping it wouldn't break as much and keep it protected. Nope! I place more stress on it, especially around the edges, trying to get it into a smooth bun.

You go girl!! The cut is hot!!

It looks great on you! My hair was long past bra-strap but it got to the point I could see through the ends. It was long but it was thin and had a stringy look. People kept telling me not to cut it. Who needs long thin hair, it just lays there. I got 3-4 inches cut and layered and it did do much for my face! I love it, I even got it trimmed back down when it grew out some. It looks so much healthier, my stylist commented on how much better it looks!

Your hair looks gorgeous!!! I just had to chop about an inch off of my left side to even up my hair, and it looks so much better. I had put it off for a while, but now I'm glad I did it.

BklynHeart said:
And I love it! My hair was thinning and breaking off. Didn't know why but I was tired of it. So my hairdresser cut 3 inches off, with some choppy layers in the front. This is a shot of it a week later so its a little flat. Excuse the shades, my co-worker took the pic for me, accosted me in the morning to snap these so I was a lil' evil and didn't put any make-up on.:lol:

Very nice cut. Ihave been feeling and thinking of doing the same. My hair has been thinning and breaking for a while now. It may just be time to chop and start anew. I do not have a stylist for that matter I do not have a beauty shop that I frequent. That has been my deliema. I may just go to super cuts and get it done, just to get it done and over.:ohwell:

Back