Suggestion Iphone App

downloaded it as soon as igot yur reply msg =D (using it now)

*isent in a review to the app store. it should be up soon. heres what it said:

im glad the ever popular hair website FINALLY got an app :)

its easy to use and makes reading and making posts easy and simple.

however you can't "thank" people and there are no smilies and yu can't see member's signatures, you CAN view posted pictures, edit your subscriptions and even quote others replies into your own answer/post.

its very easy to use and simple to navigate through. ilovee it

Whoo-hoo! Almost like you write iPhone apps for a living! :) I think I'll have fun using it to navigate this forum, I'm already using it to write this post. Thanks Nikos!!

OMG!!!!!!! I just downloaded it. My life is almost complete...LOL!!!

Thank you Nikos!!!!

Last edited:
Downloaded the app and so far it's great! I left a rating buy so far I can view it on my phone - just showed one rating from another user.

So funny how I was thinking about this last week, searched the iPhone apps with no success and now just seeing this posting about an app. I am so excited, downloading it now. Thanks!!

Love the iPhone app!!!! Has anyone been having trouble updating/loading forums? I've had to totally turn my phone off when the app freezes

Thank you so much for this app! This app is so much more efficient when browsing and viewing threads instead of through the safari browser.

LovelyLouboutin - I have also been having issues with the app freezing. It's usually when I first start it up. I also restart my phone and it usually works fine after that.

I have the Android app and I LOVE it!!!

I'm waiting on the Apple app to download to my iPod Touch....is there some internal update going on??

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

Has anyone else been having a problem with it loading.

The forum hasn't been loading for me for 2-3 days.

Yep! Had to reset iPhone to get it to load. Hold down power button, ignore slide to unlock prompt till it goes off and restarts itself. They call it reset but it seems more like a restart to me. As to the root cause of this I don't know.

Back