Bug Can't download the iPhone App

sharifeh

I just got my new iPhone 5s and I can't download the LHCF app
I get an error message saying that the app is no longer available
I don't know what to do!! :(

Adelta89

Ready for the next vacation
Same issue here.. I had a crash with the app days ago on my Iphone and tried to reinstall through the Apple App store and keep getting this message: "The item you tried to buy is no longer available." Very frustrating!

Same here. App crashed last night, tried to re-install just now and it's giving me the same message. I am using an iPhone (3GS) and I think I am on iOS 4

Adelta89

I wish one of the admins or tech could give us some info on this. Many of us use our Iphones/ Ipad(Same problem on Ipad) to access the site. I've tried to download on an Iphone4, 4S, 5 and an Ipad to no avail. It's more user friendly on those devices than the full website. Will it just not be available anymore or is the app being worked on.. I'm in the IT field and we get information to our clients about problems or issues that may arise pretty promptly. I'm sure someone is reading these replies. Some timeline when the app may be available would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Adelta89

The problem is reinstalling for me. If the app is already installed, I don't believe there is an issue. But if you have a crash, the app isn't available for the reinstall.

Champion13

Happy Healthy Vegan
I received an email yesterday and was informed that the developers were working the issue. I copied the email in a similar thread yesterday, but they are aware of the issue.

sharifeh

SuchaLady well i ended up restoring, it was brand new one day old so i didn't lose much but i was still annoyed, the problem seemed to have fixed itself

SimplyBlessed

Having the same issue. Was just about to start a thread. Basically I got a new iPhone n now can't re download the app on my new phone.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
apparently this question doesn't get answered....i've been asking for WEEKS with no response at all.... :(

Adelta89

Was finally able to download today!

Thanks to whomever was responsible for getting the app available for download!!!