INKY PRODUCT REVIEW AS PROMISED...

Netta1

YA'll remember those expensive "Inky Loves Nature" products http://www.inkylovesnature.com/ Well....I just got my order the other day AND.....

Positive

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I washed my hair with the Warrior Queen Shampoo and LAWDHAMMERCY......the scent of the shampoo sent me on a journey (I got the chocolate mint fragrance), I felt a tingly cool sensation, my hair smelled like a peppermint patty. Then the consistency of the shampoo was like a thick chocolate CAKE mix, as matter of fact it looked like chocolate cake mix! YUMMY! The lather was perfect...I'm telling you.....what an experience! Anyway I followed up the shampoo with my herbal conditioner and that was all she wrote....

Ok so then I tried the moisturizer (which also was chocolate mint fragrance)...and it was the STUFF! It was thick and fully loaded with goodies. It felt and looked like whipped pudding! I applied it to my hair while it was wet and I noticed my natural coils pop....I thought that was pretty interesting....and cool!

After that I tried the scalp butter...it was pretty good.... I don't know if I felt any tingle from it in particular because my entire head was already stimulated after using Inky's shampoo and moisturizer. But I will tell you that it feels like some serious stuff....I think it will be a great product. Especially for stimulating the scalp. It is also LOADED with MANY of the things we talk about that stimulate growth. So if you're balding on the edges it could work for you. I couldn't grease my entire scalp with it though; because I could barley get to my scalp (I had placed my hair in twist after the moisturizer treatment).

TODAY.... my hair feels like fluffy/dense cotton candy, which is usually what my hair feels like BUT today its even more soft and spongy. I'm wearing it in an almost full fro (kinda picked out kinda not). IT SMELLS GREAT....Like I said before just like a peppermint patty.

Negative

*It took me forever and a day to get my products; Inky was having some problems. I even threatened to contact the BBB If I didn't get my products by a certain time. So for a moment I was HOT with the company, I understand things happen but still the service could improve. They are kinda new though so.....I guess....Service still could be better regardless. I did get something free because of my wait..so they tried...... and I'm assuming it was a legit snafu.

Conclusion

I WILL BE ORDERING MORE PRODUCTS FROM INKY IN THE FUTURE (THIS FRIDAY). Why???? Because you get everything that she says you will get in her products....Nothing BUT Quality. I could tell I was dealing with quality as soon as I opened the shampoo bottle. Her products look like they were made with care and Love.... It looks like she took her time with them specifically attempting to make EVERY customer feel special. The stuff is expensive...but considering all of the goodies in EVERY product I tried thus far...ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY! There is NOTHING that I have tried in Carols Daughter's line that has even come REMOTELY close to what "INKY LOVES NATURE" has. Inky's shampoo by itself would put Carols Daughter out of Business, and I don't even like shampoo like that!

ITS GOOD STUFF! YA UNDERSTAND????? SAVE UP AND GET IT!

Last edited:

Honey6928215

Thanks for the revies. I wasn't too crazy about purchaing it because it was kinda expensive especially the Organic Shea Butter but I didn't want to shell out $27.00 though.

Netta1

deedabug said:
not gonna buy anything...

but when r u updating netta??

it's been a minute..shake a tailfeather lol

LOL....I gon "hafta" let ya'll borrow my Inky Products!

Anyway, updates will be coming soon, I get a new highlights this Friday-plus I wanted to try a mohawk. I'm on it scotty....:fan: lol

PUT THE PRODUCTS ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST.

Last edited:

Netta1

natstar said:
Dang Netta- Your review makes my say no to PJism challenge even harder. :mad:

Girl, you don't EVEN know.......

I wish you lived down the street from me...I would let you borrow it.....

Its just that serious.

I wanted to stay in the shower.

deedabug

Netta1 said:
LOL....I gon "hafta" let ya'll borrow my Inky Products!

Anyway, updates will be coming soon, I get a new highlights this Friday-plus I wanted to try a mohawk. I'm on it scotty....:fan: lol

PUT THE PRODUCTS ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST.

i dont know....but that stuff like chocolate cake mix i could prolly get with...

i'll be checkin back every other day for updates:grin:

cocopuff

I wish I could afford these products right now, maybe I will be able to when I get some extra money next month. That Chocolate Mint is making my mouth water.

Netta1 said:
YA'll remember those expensive "Inky Loves Nature" products http://www.inkylovesnature.com/ Well....I just got my order the other day AND.....

Positive

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I washed my hair with the Warrior Queen Shampoo and LAWDHAMMERCY......the scent of the shampoo sent me on a journey (I got the chocolate mint fragrance), I felt a tingly cool sensation, my hair smelled like a peppermint patty. Then the consistency of the shampoo was like a thick chocolate CAKE mix, as matter of fact it looked like chocolate cake mix! YUMMY! The lather was perfect...I'm telling you.....what an experience! Anyway I followed up the shampoo with my herbal conditioner and that was all she wrote....

Ok so then I tried the moisturizer (which also was chocolate mint fragrance)...and it was the STUFF! It was thick and fully loaded with goodies. It felt and looked like whipped pudding! I applied it to my hair while it was wet and I noticed my natural coils pop....I thought that was pretty interesting....and cool!

After that I tried the scalp butter...it was pretty good.... I don't know if I felt any tingle from it in particular because my entire head was already stimulated after using Inky's shampoo and moisturizer. But I will tell you that it feels like some serious stuff....I think it will be a great product. Especially for stimulating the scalp. It is also LOADED with MANY of the things we talk about that stimulate growth. So if you're balding on the edges it could work for you. I couldn't grease my entire scalp with it though; because I could barley get to my scalp (I had placed my hair in twist after the moisturizer treatment).

TODAY.... my hair feels like fluffy/dense cotton candy, which is usually what my hair feels like BUT today its even more soft and spongy. I'm wearing it in an almost full fro (kinda picked out kinda not). IT SMELLS GREAT....Like I said before just like a peppermint patty.

Negative

*It took me forever and a day to get my products; Inky was having some problems. I even threatened to contact the BBB If I didn't get my products by a certain time. So for a moment I was HOT with the company, I understand things happen but still the service could improve. They are kinda new though so.....I guess....Service still could be better regardless. I did get something free because of my wait..so they tried...... and I'm assuming it was a legit snafu.

Conclusion

I WILL BE ORDERING MORE PRODUCTS FROM INKY IN THE FUTURE (THIS FRIDAY). Why???? Because you get everything that she says you will get in her products....Nothing BUT Quality. I could tell I was dealing with quality as soon as I opened the shampoo bottle. Her products look like they were made with care and Love.... It looks like she took her time with them specifically attempting to make EVERY customer feel special. The stuff is expensive...but considering all of the goodies in EVERY product I tried thus far...ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY! There is NOTHING that I have tried in Carols Daughter's line that has even come REMOTELY close to what "INKY LOVES NATURE" has. Inky's shampoo by itself would put Carols Daughter out of Business, and I don't even like shampoo like that!

ITS GOOD STUFF! YA UNDERSTAND????? SAVE UP AND GET IT!

Netta1

cocopuff said:
I wish I could afford these products right now, maybe I will be able to when I get some extra money next month. That Chocolate Mint is making my mouth water.

Who knows maybe one day she might have a sell on her products, now that would be nice!

Last edited:

bklyncurly

natstar said:
Dang Netta- Your review makes my say no to PJism challenge even harder. :mad:

Me too! But I already cracked under the pressure last weekend! Darn it . . . now I'm going to have to try this stuff too! :lachen: :mad: ;) :D