New Inky Hair Products are the Bomb...

sunkissedbronze

Hey Ladies !!!

I posted this thread because I came across two hair products that are thr TRUTH( good for the hair). They are by a company callled Inky loves nature ... their website: Inkylovesnature.com anyway the two products I purchased were the nappaliscious nutritious scalp butter and the warrior queen Cleanser in chocolate mint and they are lovely and all natural.

Look at the ingredients to the scalp butter: Distilled water ( infused with cilantro herbs), Shea Butter, Mango Butter, cocoa butter, Black seed oil,argan oil, amla oil, palm oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper,tumeric ginger root,coconut milk,sulphur,flax seed extract, rosemary extract,black willow bark extract, grapefruit seed extract,Cape snow bush and ylang ylang oil.

Plus... It's all organic products... Now have you notice that the ingredients listed are things we discuss as vital ingredients in hair growth? (Nodding head yes) well I can say that the scalp butter is the bomb it tingles like cayenne pepper but not as bad and it works.

Now to the Cleanser : IT HAS NO DETERGENT AT ALL !!! PARABEN AND FORMALDEHYDE FREE !!! that says enough but it also is all natural and smell so good you want to eat it!!!

I have fallen in Love and I am supporting a sista so i am happy!

Thanks

sunkissedbronze said:
Now to the Cleanser : IT HAS NO DETERGENT AT ALL !!! PARABEN AND FORMALDEHYDE FREE !!! that says enough but it also is all natural and smell so good you want to eat it!!!

I have fallen in Love and I am supporting a sista so i am happy!

Thanks

How did the cleanser perform?

It was like doing a conditioner wash but just with a little more kick!!! It did not lather up that much but that it to be expected because it does not have detergent!!! I loved it,my hair loved it !!! It was great

I've been to her site...And I am on the whole natural/organic thing now, but her prods are very expensive... :( I have to save up for them lol...

I think Netta on here has actually tried them and loved them...

*ElleB said:
I've been to her site...And I am on the whole natural/organic thing now, but her prods are very expensive... :( I have to save up for them lol...

I think Netta on here has actually tried them and loved them...

That's the only thing holding me off, but I'm definitely going to try them in the future.

Thanks for the review!

I was curious to know how long her products last. Investing in good products isn't bad... but if they are expensive and don't last very long... I don't think my pocketbook could handle it.

I would hate to purchase them and the product not work great (considering the prices)..so although it sounds tempting I have to pass.... (or at least wait for a sample kit or somethin-a p.j never dies ;) )

sunkissedbronze said:
It was like doing a conditioner wash but just with a little more kick!!! It did not lather up that much but that it to be expected because it does not have detergent!!! I loved it,my hair loved it !!! It was great

I don't like shampoo, was it drying at all?

I am a conditioner was girl only clarifying every once and a while.. so I love this stuff because it is not drying at all!!! Price wise as the ladies said it is expensive(the scalp butter): $27.00 but it is well worth the price. The shampoo is good too but if you have to buy one or the other go for the scalp butter.

Back