In search of an oil I need your help!

RedVelvet310

This is going to sound silly, but a while back I discovered a hair oil online that seemed really good.. I'm pretty sure my BSS sells it but its so BIG if I don't have a name I'll never find it :wallbash:. It starts with a G or an F.. or an H :perplexed lol I'm not too sure.. it's not something like "Wonder 8 Oil" it''s not an English word (I think).

They sell a whole like of products but they have an oil thats really good, you have to shake it before you use it because the herbs and such settle at the bottom. If anyone know the name of the oil it will be REALLY appreciated!

T.I.A. pls help!

Nonie

G-word, F-word, H-word? Will you watch your language?

:lachen:

Sorry, Chicca. I'm clueless about products but just wanted to bump your thread up. :p

RedVelvet310

G-word, F-word, H-word? Will you watch your language?

:lachen:

Sorry, Chicca. I'm clueless about products but just wanted to bump your thread up. :p

LMAO! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Thanks you guys... hopefully someone will chime in, I heard about it from LHCF... if only I could remember the name.. I remember what the site LOOKS like but just not the name :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

PatTodd

Wild Growth oil? It has stuff that settles to the bottom, but it comes in a small bottle.....