In need of your encouragement.

andreab

In need of your encouragement.

The week is not going well my SO and I are disconnected and I lost money.

Since I have moved to the Columbus, Ohio area I have been search for a church home. During my search and my first winter I have not been going regularly. However I have continued to pray and seek God.

My MIL was happy to attend a church that she was very familiar with as an online member. I went with her to this church with 5000 members. First of all the church I cam from was smaller and I could actually see and go to the alter if I needed to pray. Secondly a preacher and a church that focuses on the word is also important to me. The church my MIL wanted to become members of may have devoted 1 to 2 verses to sermon but never really talked about them again. Lastly I can not go to church with my MIL we have different ways of worship and following the God. I seek to live the word and through actions live and understand the meaning to enrich and improve my life and reach my goals and seek the path the Lord has set for me. MIL just soaks it in reads it everyday but talks and gossips about people and doesn't watch her words or reach to enrich her life for the better. She also screams during church worship when everyone else is up praising the Lord. There is nothing wrong with raising your voice during praise but the constant screaming as loud as you can is not something I can handle sitting right beside her in church all service long. The last time we went was not so satisfying for me due to the church, pastor, sermon, and MIL. So I decided to continue looking.

My daughter and I use to listen to a Christian Music station at home. I finally found one here after turning the dial every time I got in the car. There are Christian stations but not for me. I found a Soul Christian Music station:) . They give church announcements and events. They gave one church address and service time. This past Sunday with the directions and the name of the church I set out with my daughter for Sunday service. I couldn't find it. I did not see a church at this address just houses however there was a another church on the corner at the light. Looked nice so we went to this church and had a great time very impressed. I loved the service and the message hit home but no Children's church or infant class.:ohwell: The street number I was looking for was 1865 the one I atended was 2000.

I went a different way home because I had to get my hair stuff and found another church that looks good. I would have never found this church because they are after the hair places when I come from home.

After finding a good church and being enriched by the word it seems that my week is going bad. I said yesterday my relationship with my So is great but yesterday even we had a disagreement and seem disconnected. He was /is very stressed about a job he interviewed for last week. I prayed and prayed but he did not get the job. He wants to move out of his department and is really become disappointed that it is taking so long. His mood affected me last night and now I am upset with him. I explained to him what bothered me. he didn't seem to want to hear what I said. At this point we are still talking and civil but just trying to be patient. Which is what we asked of each other at the beginning of the week.