IMREADY4CHANGE

KinksnCurlz

you really think ur slick... dontcha??? Posting that beautiful picture in ur signature and thinking that I wouldn't find it and SHOUT YOU OUT! Bravisimo! Your hair is so thick and gorgeous.

Got anymore for me to salivate over /images/graemlins/smile.gif

KAddy

I was just about to post about this. Your hair is beautiful

Take a bow girl.

Now as for the addicted to crimping (yeah I noticed that) /images/graemlins/spank.gif Can't you achieve a similar look with braid-outs or twist-outs?

Ok, back to the praise
Beautiful, Magnificent, Lush, Thick, Pretty!!!

sengschick

The Bun Master
Yeah I noticed that too. All low key w/all that beautiful hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif! Thanks for sharing all the same and take a bow. /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Lorraine

I noticed it, too. Very pretty. I hope those crimps are coming from braiding it and not the 3-barrel curling iron. /images/graemlins/spank.gif Pretty hair anyways, girly! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
i was just going to shout her out via PM, /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. no she didnt think she was slick! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif that hair is gorgeous!

dannie

I saw it too. Your hair is beautiful!!!

I'm addicted to crimping too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

simplertimes

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Who me? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks guys, that pic was me yesterday taken with my camera phone, it took forever to figure how to post it.........

But yes I am addicted to crimping(with a crimper iron), I have been doing it once a week for a month now. I noticed that most do braidouts to avoid heat, I've got to try it!

Thanks again /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

teerama

Hot Mama!
I am loving the texture, the thickness, the color....all of it!!! I totally forgot crimping could look so good!!!

Is this fresh or a few days into it?

miss_brown

Yeah, girl, you are killing that crimp /images/graemlins/smile.gif It looks like a really nice, thick braid out. Love it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

simplertimes

[ QUOTE ]
teerama said:
I am loving the texture, the thickness, the color....all of it!!! I totally forgot crimping could look so good!!!

Is this fresh or a few days into it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! This is about 3 days after the original crimping that is why my ends look like that. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

simplertimes

[ QUOTE ]
options said:
Beautiful! Do you have an album?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I just started an album on Fotki, it only has this pic though, I'm still trying to get the technical grasp of it......

Nay

Imready4change, We'reReady4SomeMorePics. So bring 'em on!!!

I swear, I'm so sick and tired of y'all keeping all that beautiful hair to yourself. Share, pretty please /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

kitchen_tician

Yeah, Get her CaramelHonee!!! I'll hold her down, while you take some pictures of her hair!!! /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I also mentioned earlier that I liked her crimps. She makes me wanna go blow the dust off my crimp/wave iron. Now, should I use the mini crimps or the big wave iron? /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Imready: Your hair is very thick and pretty. I also like the "wild look" sometimes. What do you use when you crimp your hair, spritz, oil, serum, etc?

simplertimes

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
Imready: Your hair is very thick and pretty. I also like the "wild look" sometimes. What do you use when you crimp your hair, spritz, oil, serum, etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

I never use anything to crimp my hair, I just crimp it and pick it out with my fingers.......

By the way your hair is to die for! I mentioned that in the other thread.......

Thanks to everyone, and I'll try to get some more pics up, cause I enjoy looking at everyone's lovely hair!

Carlie

Wow!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Now, that's thick!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif Beautiful hair!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Imready4change, that's a beautiful pic of your hair! I love the thickness as well! I like crimps in my hair too with a crimp iron but I'm on the no heat challenge. Good luck with all your goals!

sharee

[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
Wow /images/graemlins/shocked.gif!! Your hair looks good!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!! Lovely!!!

KAddy

Girl I had to bump this thread because I saw your album and your hair is great. I love love love your bun, it is too cute.

dreemssold

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
Imready4change, We'reReady4SomeMorePics. So bring 'em on!!!

I swear, I'm so sick and tired of y'all keeping all that beautiful hair to yourself. Share, pretty please /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Co-signing!