Impatiently awaiting for my ng from taking MSM powder!!

An_Original_Copy

WHERE IS IT? I read a post where someone said that it'll "creep up" on you, and that you should see results in about a month, but today makes two weeks, and I don't think I notice anything yet. The thing is, is that I read about the side-effects like: increased energy, having vivid dreams at night, stronger nails, and better skin texture with less break-outs, and I've experienced ALL of these, but haven't notice the increased ng yet...

sareca

An_Original_Copy said:
WHERE IS IT? I read a post where someone said that it'll "creep up" on you, and that you should see results in about a month, but today makes two weeks, and I don't think I notice anything yet. The thing is, is that I read about the side-effects like: increased energy, having vivid dreams at night, stronger nails, and better skin texture with less break-outs, and I've experienced ALL of these, but haven't notice the increased ng yet...

MSM never made my hair grow faster either. It made it softer but that was it.

Aalize

A watched pot never boils.

Besides. Two weeks isn't necessarily enough time for a supplement to take effect on the body.

HoneyDew

WomanlyCharm said:
I think it could take a couple of months to notice softer/more hair growth from a supplement.

True. I have now been taking it about 2 months and i just started seeing the hair softness and faster growth.

chiprecious

Me too!! I took me about 3 weeks to a month to see the difference. However now that I see it I love it. My hair texture is 4b and just some rough stuff, its not as bad and I definitely have more of it!

Patience heals all...including dying ffrom wanting more NG:)

KiniKakes

sareca said:
MSM never made my hair grow faster either. It made it softer but that was it.

Same here. The new growth does seem to come in a bit looser..... but I wouldnt attribute any faster growth to the msm.

But of course, every person may experience different results from different products. So Im not saying you wont see faster growth from this at all. It just didnt happen for me.

KhandiB

I havent noticed anything having to do with my hair really besides the shedding subsiding which was one of my main concerns.. But my face looks spectacular .. my husband is like baby.. your face is glowing what have you been doing... I dont even care if my NG comes in softer or not...

An_Original_Copy

OMG! I took my weave out yesterday to do my hair and I DO have 1/2" (3/4" in some parts) of ng!!!! I couldn't feel anything the other day when I posted this, which was why I was pissed, but since it loosened my texture from 4a, to like 3b or something, I couldn't tell. But after seeing it yesterday, it DID grow 1/2" in only two weeks! I usually get only 1" in 2-3 months, but it looks like I'll get it in ONE month. I hope to have 7-10 inches of growth by April 2007(8 months from now). If so, it should put me at about waist length.

Aubergold

An_Original_Copy said:
OMG! I took my weave out yesterday to do my hair and I DO have 1/2" (3/4" in some parts) of ng!!!! I couldn't feel anything the other day when I posted this, which was why I was pissed, but since it loosened my texture from 4a, to like 3b or something, I couldn't tell. But after seeing it yesterday, it DID grow 1/2" in only two weeks! I usually get only 1" in 2-3 months, but it looks like I'll get it in ONE month. I hope to have 7-10 inches of growth by April 2007(8 months from now). If so, it should put me at about waist length.
girl which brand and how much r u taking?

An_Original_Copy

I use the Trimedica brand(from GNC store). On the bottle, it says that it's a Linigsnil? Patented process. I'm SO GLAD I caved-in and paid the 40 bucks for it. I was pissed b/c it's waaaay cheaper to buy the capsuls/pills, but I heard that powdered form was much better, so I finally splurged. It's worth it guys!

HighlyFavored1

yea i don't think 2 weeks is long enough to see a difference. and even then i just noticed fluffier new growth and not really faster growth.