I'm on Cloud 9...

Prelude to a Kiss

M'Baku School of Wakandan White Silencing
Hello, Ladies! I have a question for everyone. Has anyone ever tried the Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Treatment by Brocato? I bought a trial size one at Trade Secret about a month ago and lost it in my hair shrine. I was looking for something that would make my hair feel soft and *BAM* there it was. It was waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy better than i thought it would be. The slip, moisture and softness were amazing (at least for me). Anyone else's thoughts?

Ingredients:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Extract, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Quaternium-33, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Panthenol, Trimethylsilyamodimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isolaureth-6, Octoxynol-40, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylparaben, Fragrance

Attachments

• brown + ghost.jpg
    brown + ghost.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 24

Prelude to a Kiss

M'Baku School of Wakandan White Silencing
On the bottle it says it's to "nourish, strengthen and restore weak, damaged and dry hair." I'm not sure if it is supposed to be an anti breakage product... Maybe I'll try it as a leave in and see what happens?

joyandfaith

I've never used that one, but back in college I would use the Brocato "Serum" and I loved it. It's how I discovered that I could wear my hair curly.