im not natural im still transitioning

Princess2010

I had just washed my hair and i was detangle and airdrying my hair. I decide to just put my hair in twist so i would not touch my hairfor the next week. Anyway as i was twisting my hair i notice that the hair that i thought was fully natural was not. it was the last of the relaxer and texturizer hair. i could tell the differenece between the two textures because the hair that was now coming through my scalp was thicker and stronger and curlier than my other hair. So im not claiming natural anymore, im catergorizing myself as still transitioning. In a way im happy and sad. Im sad only because i thought i was finally threw with chemicals, and which now im not. BUT im happy because first i have been getting so frustrated with my "natural hair" and i thought it was a ugly and a hot mess, that i was ready to relax it again and accept whatever that outcome was , but now since i took a closer look at my hair and texture of my " real" natural hair, im excited and cant wait for my hair to frow long. I just though i would share that:yep: