Im Going Natural.....

Hair Iam

Welcome home, you will love your natural curls, God don’t make mistakes. Pray for ideas and concepts to take care of your own mix of curls. ;)

Happy growing

Ms Lala

Congrats on your decision to go natural. I love it. I really recommend Let's Talk Hair by Pamela Ferrell. I cut my hair to about an inch long and wore braids while it grew out. They were medium sized and I did them myself so I didn't put them in extremely tight. I would definitely say do not use too much heat on your new growth to try and blend it with the relaxed parts. I tried this and ended up having to cut off the first
2 inches or so of natural hair I grew because they were damaged.

thefineprint

MrsHouston said:
hey girl. Congrads on your decision!!!

Oh by the way: I wouldn't get micro braids if I were you. You should get some larger ones to protect your hair

I agree. Get something a little bigger because many women have experienced breakage from wearing micros for pro-longed periods.

bluediamond0829

thank you ladies so much for the advice...

i definetly will not get my "micros" that small...i call them micros because i use human hair but also tell the stylist not to braid them so small....but also the prices of braids have gone up or are very expensive and i hardly have the patience right now to sit and get them done...so i probably will wait awhile or i may not even consider getting braids not sure yet...

Ive been trying to find books on natural black hair care and it is truly a task locally..i would love to start reading more on the subject when im not online...i went to 4 different bookstores yesterday and none of them had anything...thats really sad...so i guess i'll have to order them from online... :(