I'm new to YouTube...check out one of my videos

GraceV

Read the title and rolled my eyes... another person coming to push a youtube channel. Clicked on the link and loved it! You're so pretty and I like the concept. No blabbing about 50-11 things before getting into the content, just straight to the point. And your hair! Gorgeous!

NYAmicas

Seeker
Yeah, I appreciated how it was sped through with the name of the items used highlighted as you used them. You've inspired me to look into Elf products & I loved the final result, very pretty.

mzsophisticated26

cute I am subbing btw.. I have always been in love with your bobraz styles. I was just reading your blog post the other day about your trim. I am in the same boat, I am a slow grower and I got a trim 3wks ago now my hair is back to where I was July 2010.

trendsetta25

You guys are the bestest! Thanxs for subbing...you got me blushing over here...btw...I'm new to make-up. I'm studying the professionals on youtube.

Lol

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
I ain't relaxed but I just subbed ya! Loved the look and anybody that loves retro looks like I do is cool in my book.

SmileyNY

Subscribing :) I love tutorials like this. Get's straight to the point. I feel like some you tubers just love to hear themselves talk b/c they go on & on... and on :lol: and I find myself fast forwarding to get to the goods.

I love how you demo'd your entire look in one video. It was perfect & you look great :yep:

trendsetta25

You guys....thanks Sooooooo much for the love and support. I'm smiling from ear to ear reading all of the wonderful comments and subs. Especially since I'm new to the youtube world.

Love you guys! And I will try my very best to keep up this channel. I'm planning on installing a full head weave on Saturday and I will record the process. Stay Tuned!

Xoxo!!!!!!!!!

Leesh

Hi @trendsetta25, How are you? You sound a lot better since we last connected!
I am in love with your videos, I like how well put together they are, how explanatory they are, and not alota chitter chatter, you did a great job! Girl, you a "Staaaah"! I can see your name in lights! :lol:
Keep em' comin'!!! :yep:

Bnster

Bnster The link works fine. You're not supposed to remove the period between the u and the b, "youtu.be" extensions are simply shortened URL's. It should direct your straight to the video. Is it still not working for you?

curlycoquette, I was at work trying the link, it must had been some blocker from my work that did not allow me to open it. Once I was at home under my own provider I was able to open up the link. Thanks!

Duff

very cute!! subscribed!! I'm going to have to figure out how to do the 1/2 moon mani :grin: