Do You Make Hair Videos on YouTube?

brnz271

Sometime last year I started making hair videos on YouTube and I just wanted to know how many other ladies on LHCF make hair videos too. If you do post hair videos on YouTube, please leave a link to your channel below so that I can check your channel out and maybe even subscribe.

I'll start first. The link to my YT channel is in my siggy.

OT but are any of you also members of Hairlista?

MISSBOSSY

I have a YT channel and do hair videos. Link is in my siggy :)

I've never been to Hairlista. Off to check it out....

PraisedBeauty

I'm thinking about it but I'm scared of yall:look:.

I definitely say don't do it if you don't have thick skin. You see how hard people go on Kimmytube... And she said was that some hair was tangled...Anyhow. You don't have to worry about hateration until your channel becomes really popular. And if it does...Then. Toughen up.

brittanynic16

My link is in my siggie. My channel is all about heat training/ thermalaxing.

Sent from my MB501 using Long Hair Care Forum App

appplecidder

I'm guy and have some hair vids.. you just type in Appplecidder in the youtube search bar..

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

brnz271

I definitely say don't do it if you don't have thick skin. You see how hard people go on Kimmytube... And she said was that some hair was tangled...Anyhow. You don't have to worry about hateration until your channel becomes really popular. And if it does...Then. Toughen up.

I say try it out. I was scared a little at first and was surprised to find out how supportive some (not all) members of YT beauty community can be. Can't speak too much on the major hateration because my channel isn't really popular.

Missi

i make videos too....you find yourself having all these videos you want to make and never get around to doing them. thats me

YouTube.com/LuvMissi