I'm in need of help

babygirl_00

Am I the only one with two different hair textures!!! Ok ladies, I’m in need of help. I have two different textures going on in my head. My hair texture, I'm guessing, is a cross between a 4a/4b. I've tired braid outs and was happy with the results of the front and sides of my hair....The back coils up so bad that it just looks nappy not curly :mad: . I've tried S-curl, Sheer butter, you name it. If I can only get the back of my hair to look like the front. I have all but maybe a inch of perm on my ends. My hair when straight comes just below my bra strap. But when shrinkage set in it fall right below my jaw line..

I'm going to get this style one
day...
:perplexed

mscounselor

babygirl_00 said:
Am I the only one with two different hair textures!!! Ok ladies, I’m in need of help. I have two different textures going on in my head. My hair texture, I'm guessing, is a cross between a 4a/4b. I've tired braid outs and was happy with the results of the front and sides of my hair....The back coils up so bad that it just looks nappy not curly :mad: . I've tried S-curl, Sheer butter, you name it. If I can only get the back of my hair to look like the front. I have all but maybe a inch of perm on my ends. My hair when straight comes just below my bra strap. But when shrinkage set in it fall right below my jaw line..

I'm going to get this style one
day...
:perplexed
I have this problem as well! Maybe you can do the hair in two styles to accomodate for this. What I mean is to do twists in the front and something else that works well with coils in the back.
I'm sure the others will give you some suggestions.

BLESSED1

I have curly hair in the back, tightly waved hair in the top/front. I don't even fight the 2 textures anymore, no more fight left in me lol. I wear my hair slicked back during the week for work so it's obviously not noticeable then. On weekends I wear either my wig or an afro, I'll just slick down the front/wavy hair and fluff up my curls in the back, and it's not so noticeable.

CarefreeinChicago

after one week of my blowout the outer layers of my hair looks like i have a perm and the crow looks like i have an afro in the middle I also need a style to wear to work i put some wild growth oil on the ends and then put on the steam rollers and that seemed to work for two hours