FINALLY.. my fotki album!

Alisha08

Wow Beana, you're very pretty, and your hair is gorgeous and sooo thick!! Keep up the good work!!

beana

I love your hair!! I have a "W" in the back. How did you combat that problem?

Thanks Lady!~

I narrowed down my W to the following:
I wore ponytails almost EVERYDAY and rarely changed its position... Overtime the stress on those areas led to breakage and thinning.

I have a very fine texture in my nape, looks like baby hair and has a 3b texture. This hair breaks often and needs extra care.

I used to relax my hair 4 sections at a time and start at my crown, BIG no no! now my sis relaxes me half and half and the relaxer only stays on 10-15 mins as opposed to 20-25 mins.. my hair has thickened and become healthier once i identified the problem!

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Thanks Lady!~

I narrowed down my W to the following:
I wore ponytails almost EVERYDAY and rarely changed its position... Overtime the stress on those areas led to breakage and thinning.

I have a very fine texture in my nape, looks like baby hair and has a 3b texture. This hair breaks often and needs extra care.

I used to relax my hair 4 sections at a time and start at my crown, BIG no no! now my sis relaxes me half and half and the relaxer only stays on 10-15 mins as opposed to 20-25 mins.. my hair has thickened and become healthier once i identified the problem!
Thanks! I'll use this info to try to get rid of my "W".