If you like GPB...

katie

You should really like AO Jojoba Aloe conditioner.It is as excellent as GPB or maybe even better.They smell and feel very similar going on the hair too.The difference is that the Jojoba Aloe is more moisturising since it actually is a moisturising conditioner whereas GPB is protein.I followed the directions and used it for 30 mins without heat.My hair feels strong and soft,similar to GPB's results but more moisturizing.It is very very moisturizing I would say but not greasy.The ingredients are Organic Jojoba OIl,Organic Aloe Vera,Coconut Fatty Acid Base.I like how the ingredients are so simple and all natural.

Anyways,just wanted to share.

T

Tee

You are so right, Katie. This is a great conditioner! It's one of my favorites!

Jade21

I really like the Jojoba and Aloe conditioner, too. It is extremely moisturizing. Aubrey Organics just needs to make a larger bottle because the 4oz just doesn't cut it. It's definitely a moisturizing conditioner. If your hair is very dry and still needs protein, I would definitely start here. That's exactly what I did: 6 months of the Jojoba and Aloe, then over a year straight with the GPB.

I also agree in terms of the odor. The two products smell very much alike.

~Jade~

Hello Jade! long time no speak

If this is the Aloe Rejuvantor one then I have this but for me it didn't work half as nicely as the GPB
(which is prolly a good thing for me since its fairly expensive for the bottle size).

I'm going through a bad PJ thing right now so have new 'hair toys' (conditioners) to play with

katie

This is so good I think I may stop being a PJ at least when it comes to deep conditioners.I was planning on getting Kenra as a deep conditioner this weekend but after trying this I can't see Kenra being that much better.I totally agree about the size tho(I didn't have to use very much tho).And the price is crazy high.
Has anyone used both Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner and this?

T

Tee

[ QUOTE ]
Jade21 said:
Aubrey Organics just needs to make a larger bottle because the 4oz just doesn't cut it.

~Jade~

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! I hate shelling out so much money for such a teeny tiny amount of product! They need to come out with a 16oz. size like GPB. It will still be expensive, but at least you get a nice big bottle to lessen the pain.

T

Tee

[ QUOTE ]
brownrelaxedhair said:
I'm going through a bad PJ thing right now so have new 'hair toys' (conditioners) to play with

[/ QUOTE ]

I've noticed!
And I always thought of you as the strong one!

KittenLongPaw

I use AO Island Spice Cream rinse and my regular conditioner and GPB about twice per week. I really like the Island Spice so I guess I will have to go out and buy this too
lol I love these products! I like how they are all natural too.

katie

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
I tried this product a long time ago. The Aubrey Organics GPB worked out much better for my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too bad it didn't work for you.What didn't you like about it?

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
That's too bad it didn't work for you.What didn't you like about it?

[/ QUOTE ]
It just didn't do anything for my hair.