If MTG can give me 1/2 inch new growth in 1.5 weeks then BT is prob. the bomb!

C

chica_canella

MTG is good but I hate the smell, so I am off to buy some Boundless Tresses and will let you all know my progress.:D

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Hi Chica! :wave:

Throw that sticky ish away and go get you some BT, girl! It's the bomb! Let me just tell you:

My last relaxer was on April 15. Never before in my life have I had to relax so soon at 9.5 weeks. I'm forced to relax because my new growth is way out of control. It has NEVER been this way. Normally I am able to stretch as long as 20 weeks because my hair grows rather slowly. But not this time...

I measured my hair last night and I have at least 2 inches, maybe more. So if that's true, it means that:

May 15th: 1 inch
June 15th: 1 inch
June 27th: perhaps 1/8 to 1.5 inch.

This means that on average, I've been getting 1 inch per month.

Now, let me just tell you that I started using BT around the time of my last relaxer. I may have started a week after that relaxer to be safe. I had already been on a great diet, exercise a lot, take vitamins/supplements, etc. The only that I added or changed was BT...thus...it had to be the BT.

You better stop playin' and go get you some, girl! ;)

ChoKitty

I'm excited. My BT came today, just in time since I planned on relaxing today. I hope my results are as good as everyone elses!