I went to the BSS today

mj11051

And the people that worked there was gushing over my hair. one guy told me it was beautiful and he loved my wild look. I haven't done nothing special to it today, I just fluffed it out and went to the store. One lady told me to please give her my number because she wanted to help her transition to her natural hair and be a wild haired woman. It felt so good. I love being a wild haired woman.:grin:

Last edited:

Soliel185

That's funny. Natural or "wild" hair seems to elicit a lot of responses from random people....:grin:

Last week I was in Ulta and one of the salon chicks was like "O.M.G! Your Hair is soooooo gorgeous!."

Then I went to Sally's, and some lady with overly gelled hair (you know how some non AA people with curly hair get with the gel? They walk around all day looking like a drowned crunchy dog.) gave me a product recommendation to help "control" my hair and make it easier to flat iron. :lachen:

mj11051

They walk around all day looking like a drowned crunchy dog.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: When I see them at work I start a conversation and suggest the "Curly Girl" Book so they can fix that gelled up drowned crunchy dog look.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

JollyGal

Aww thats lovely. I'm glad you saw the good side to it. If someone called me wild headed I would've been a bit upset.

mj11051

Aww thats lovely. I'm glad you saw the good side to it. If someone called me wild headed I would've been a bit upset.

Girl, my hair is wild all the time, I love the look of it and it doesn't bother me one bit. Because I have beautiful wild hair.:grin:

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
I gush over a lady at works hair too. Her curls are sooooo beautiful, perfect little tight spirals. I love wild hair!