Went to Sally's...

BlkMane

Went to Sally\'s...

I'm back!! Was away for a few days for Xmas and boy did I miss you all!! (I didn't have access to a computer.)

I dragged my Mom to Sally's and believe it or not was able to buy the LAST BOTTLE of New Image Thermal Hair Protectant? that was left in the store. I told my mother that it was destined to be mine! And it WAS 99 cents!

I also picked up my beloved Wild Growth Oil and had my mother buy some as well.

I also saw the Jilbere ceramic flat iron (small one that gets closer to the roots), and I wanted it soooo bad. I was tempted to ask my mom to buy it for me as a Xmas gift, but I knew I was getting lots of nice stuff so I felt guilty. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I didn't even point it out to her.

I was going to buy it for myself, but I already have the large Jilbere ceramic iron and I almost never flat iron my hair, so I quickly went to the cashier, had my items rang up and ran out of the store.

It IS possible to fight the PJ addiction!!! It just takes strength ladies.............................and low cash flow. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: Went to Sally\'s...

okay, my ears perked up when you said the smaller curling iron gets closer to the roots. is that the one that's on sale? /images/graemlins/grin.gif ... i'm not going there or anything, mind you. i'm just asking for those that might be interested... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

adrienne

Re: Went to Sally\'s...

It wasn't on sale when I was there. I think that sale is over. It was $39.99, same price as the larger flat iron.

Not that you care, because YOU aren't buying it, right? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back