I want a transition buddy!!

Whimsy

Okay, are there any transitioners out there who's last perm was August 07?Anyone who has 3c/4a coils? Anyone who is NOT using weaves/braids to transition?

I'm bsl, transitioning till the end of this year before i BC. I'm DYING!!! I need a transition buddy!

What styles are you using for your transition?

Whimsy

4a....S curl pattern right here!! But my last relaxer was 11/07 do I fit in??

Definitely going to and possibly thru the end of the year!! I will walk the walk with ya!

No weave.....no braids........no wigs.....:nono:currently rocking my own hair wearing str8 styles, curly ponytails, pin ups etc... Length: EOE (end of ear.....) LOL seriously though

ANYBODY ELSE OUT HERE? Let's get a support group for this it's so necessary :yep:

Welcome to the boards Clazz - Look for the transitioners support thread. it's FILLED with transitioners, many who are prolly in your exact position. YOu'll LOVE that thread its got so much info!!

I posted this seperately to hopefully find a person who's in the exact same boat (meaning: hair type, length, last relaxer date) as I am.

NOLA2NY

Yes, I will join you guys!:drunk:

My last relaxer was Sep 1, 2007. I have been doing braid outs and bunning...more bunning than anything.

BlondeByDesire

Okay, are there any transitioners out there who's last perm was August 07?Anyone who has 3c/4a coils? Anyone who is NOT using weaves/braids to transition?

I'm bsl, transitioning till the end of this year before i BC. I'm DYING!!! I need a transition buddy!

What styles are you using for your transition?

You have beautiful hair - looking at your albums. Your natural texture is gorgeous - it shouldn't be hard for you to transition. If I had the texture you have I would do it in a heart beat. You've done it before looks like with great results.

Good Luck.

Shun78

I have decided to transition also without braids and weaves. My last relaxer was mid-November. I am going to try to update my fotki with pictures of my new growth. I have been wearing ponytails, twist-outs/braid-outs, bantu-knots, and roller-sets. It is getting kind of hard for me even though its only been 3 months. I have lots of new growth and I can not seem to find the right products! I hope I dont go broke trying to find the right ones!!

Lotus

I dont know exactly what hair type I have, but I believe it's 3c-4b. My last perm was Feb 07.

I'll transition w/ya'll. I started my transition last year. I hovered around/below brastrap all last year. I cut and inch here and inch there... then in Jan, I cut somewhere between my shoulder and arm pit (about the length of sleekandbouncy's current hair). I thought I'd gotten it all, but I have a ways to go. I plan to get to brastrap again (flat ironed/stretched) or Jan of 2009 then cut the rest off... which ever comes first.

I usually wear a pony and flat iron for special occassions.

NOLA2NY

Hi Whimsy and all you other ladies!!!!

How is it going?
Updates on your transition.
We are almost at the one year mark. :grin::grin::grin::grin: