I updated my album

blue_flower

It's been a long time since I updated it too. For a while it looked like my hair was taking forever to grow. But after getting a touch up (after 6 months). You can tell it has grown a lot. I use JFM Texture Softener to still keep texture in my hair. I don't know when I'll get another touch up: either in Oct. or Dec. By that time my hair should definetly be the length it was before I got layers. I will NEVER get layers and/or bangs again. The password is blueflowerhair.

It's been a long time since I updated it too. For a while it looked like my hair was taking forever to grow. But after getting a touch up (after 6 months). You can tell it has grown a lot. I use JFM Texture Softener to still keep texture in my hair. I don't know when I'll get another touch up: either in Oct. or Dec. By that time my hair should definetly be the length it was before I got layers. I will NEVER get layers and/or bangs again. The password is blueflowerhair.

Great progress! May I ask how you used the JFM texture softner on your longer length? I saw their ad in Essence and really want to do it myself but due to my current length(see avatar) I am scared(fear that too much of the relaxer would get on my scalp & my seborrheic dermatitis would flare back up).

tia,
tishee

Great progress! May I ask how you used the JFM texture softner on your longer length? I saw their ad in Essence and really want to do it myself but due to my current length(see avatar) I am scared(fear that too much of the relaxer would get on my scalp & my seborrheic dermatitis would flare back up).

tia,
tishee

The instructions say to apply the relaxer 1 inch away from the scalp. If I were you, I'd wait for your hair to grow longer. It wouldn't be worth putting TS in your hair if it'll cause flare ups. Besides, your hair looks fine the way it is. I apply the relaxer to my new growth and I never comb it all the way to the ends. If you can tell from the pictures, I still have waves in my hair; they're just a little looser.

The instructions say to apply the relaxer 1 inch away from the scalp. If I were you, I'd wait for your hair to grow longer. It wouldn't be worth putting TS in your hair if it'll cause flare ups. Besides, your hair looks fine the way it is. I apply the relaxer to my new growth and I never comb it all the way to the ends. If you can tell from the pictures, I still have waves in my hair; they're just a little looser.

thanks sweetie!!

Back