i updated my album again with pics of me,my mom and my sis!!

luv04

in this album i updated pics of my mom who had a touchup today done by me and she was 17 weeks into her relaxer and i gave her a mini trim her hair texture is a mix of 3a4a4b hair and it has grown so much.Also my little sister who is 13 years old who is 100 percent natural who wears her hair in cornrows and has a mix texture also her braid designs are so unique i love them she is a sweetie too.my mom doesnt want to put a relaxer in her hair but my lil sister doesnt want one either she is now discovering all the versatily with natural hair. and in my hair im wearin a new protective style of a braided bun with a new clip and headband im goinin to wear this for tha month of november and in dec im goinin to wear cornrows and get a touch up in jan by then i hope to be at my goal of three inches past bra strap. well me and my mom are still takin our vitamins and wearin protective styles so check out tha album! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
i love your hair, your sister and mom's hair!

When you do the braided bun, do you put it into a ponytail first before you braid or do you just braid your hair while it's laying down straight then put it into a bun?

MonaLisa

Very inspirational album! A family that grows hair together...stays together! Lovely hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

luv04

when i do the braided bun i braid it loose then i put it up in the clip but i could probaly use an elastic

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
hey girl if u haven't answered this how do you do your braided bun? could you acheive this with layered meadium lenagth hair? my longest layer is a little bit below an inch past my shoulder

NGC

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
You and your family have lovely hair

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt! Just beautiful. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

KAddy

You all have great, thick hair. Beautiful.