I took a scissors to my head (PICS inside)

. . . i think i could swim with weave, everyday though? not so much. its like washing the hair. now it depends on the hair you get and the way you moisturize/dry it. im worried about the effects to your own hair. im going to though, suggest you cop yourself a swim cap for your vacay. just in case.

Hmm. I just might do that (swim cap) just in case I decide to go fancy. Thanks!!

Your cut really is becoming.

Let me try this again..lol

SIS! You were my inspiration to start wearing weaves foreal! Its so funny because I have a long sew in right now and I was thinking about getting a sleek bob for my next install. Now, YOU have completely convinced me to get one! OMG! It looks GREAT on you!! [Don't be mad at me if I come postin pics of my Bob in a few short weeks...lol!]

Let me try this again..lol

SIS! You were my inspiration to start wearing weaves foreal! Its so funny because I have a long sew in right now and I was thinking about getting a sleek bob for my next install. Now, YOU have completely convinced me to get one! OMG! It looks GREAT on you!! [Don't be mad at me if I come postin pics of my Bob in a few short weeks...lol!]

DUDE, get your bob!! After all, I got the idea for my bob from my stylist whose sew in bob was BADD. She has some highlights in her hair so hers was off the chain. If you're good at maintaining weaves, then try a new style. We're all used to the same old long install, but a short one is fun too. Do some research off celebrity blogs and some magazines to get some ideas. I got mine modified off a picture I saw of Taraji Henson in Essence magazine.

I'd love to see your cut, and post pics!

Back