I think MTG messed up my curl pattern....someone help

Joanna721

hey ladies....
so i decided to try MTG and one night I put some coconut oil in my hair with a lil MTG and then sprayed it with water and puton a plastic cap ccause my hair had been very dry anywho....I wake up and wash my haie and this one part refuses to curl back up right.....its been a couple weeks and it still is not curlin right....and my hair is and has been very frizzy I have done a trim but it still isnt curlin up like before....
I dont use heat I dont comb often I only detaingle on wash day but I co wash ever day to every other day.....any suggestions ladies?:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Bigghair

I think people use MTG on the scalp not the hair. Do you think the sulfur in it burned or dried your hair out? Maybe you should wash it with a moisturizing shampoo and do DCs until your hair is back to normal.

sprungonhairboards

Yeah why would you put it in your hair? And cover with a plastic cap? That sulfer is strong. Try a clarifying shampoo and a good deep conditioning. And don't invent new ways to use it :lol: It works wonders for growth if used properly.

Yeah girl, MTG is for scalp only, you don't have to use a plastic cap for anything when u use MTG.....so I agree with the other ladies, you might have to clarifying shampoo and then a moisturizing shampoo, and then dc...

Joanna721

Ya'll I was on some other mess that night....I was soooo tired and not thinkin and I had sprayed my hair and put on the cap about a half hour if not an hour later....I have been dcin and co washin ever since.....it was foolish and thats what I get for forgettin what I had done to my head earlier.....I will try clarifying it I refuse to cut it....that pattern isnt that off...I wont be using that stuff anymore....ugh:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:I feel so foolish thanks for the response ladies