Mtg update

I'm loving this Mtg! I'm now at 10", hoping for more growth in the future. My hair is so thick, even more than when I was a kid. When my hair grows longer, I'm hoping to be able to braid or twist it. I'm never going to be able to get my hair strait again, but atleast it's healthy! :lol: This is helping me to be able to deal w/ my relaxed/texturized hair. I hope all can benefit like I have. :grin:

OnPoint said:
It sounds so good, but I am a little scared to try a product specifically made for horses.
Ditto.

I wish there were reviews from humans who have used it for a significant time (1 year+) without side effects.

LegallySpeaking said:
Ditto.

I wish there were reviews from humans who have used it for a significant time (1 year+) without side effects.

I hear you. That's why I'm only using it on my nape and hair line to see if anything goes wrong. I use Glovers and Frenchees everywhere else.

Okay ive been asking and asking is this MTG like Mane and Tail or is it better?...what type of products is it example oil, shampoo, conditioner??? Where do i order it from? How much is it? im kind of new to the form and would like information about this product..

bluediamond0829 said:
Okay ive been asking and asking is this MTG like Mane and Tail or is it better?...what type of products is it example oil, shampoo, conditioner??? Where do i order it from? How much is it? im kind of new to the form and would like information about this product..

The Mane and Tail is a conditioner and the MTG is an oil. The MTG (Mane-Tail-Groom) is used on horses to grow their mane or tail. It can also be used as a dermatitis treatment. Original MTG has been providing quick and effective relief from numerous skin ailments. It is originally formulated for humans, this safe and easy to use product is the only one needed for relief from a variety of bacterial and fungal skin problems such as:

* Rain Rot
* Scratches
* Girth Itch
* Sweet Itch
* Dry Skin
* Tail/ Mane rubbing

Original MTG provides results after just one application. It is formulated to elimate the causative agent creating the skin problem, it conditions the skin and hair around the damaged area, promoting both healthy skin and maximum hair growth.

In fact, Original MTG has proven to work exceptionally well promoting hair growth!! Users report up to 3 inches of new growth on manes and tails in a single month!! Original MTG creates a healthy environment for the hair follicle , resulting in maximum growth while keeping the length of the hair shaft soft and pliable for minimum breakage.

Original MTG is a time tested, user -supported solution to both skin healing and hair growth in a single bottle! An oil-based product that does not require washing or water for application, it is not only easy to use, but great for cold weather.

Original MTG is also safe and effective on dogs and other animal's skin problems, such as hot spots, itching and dry skin. Original MTG is available in 32 oz. and 6oz. bottles

For tail growth:

1. Apply Original MTG to tail bone and entire tail. Do not wash out.
2. Braid and bag tail in Shapley's super tail bag for maximum results.
3. Once a week, check tail and reapply Original MTG. It does not need to be washed out between applications.

For Mane Growth:

1. Apply Original MTG along the base of mane and massage in. Do not wash out.
2). Once a week, reapply to base of mane. It does not need to be washed out between applications.

As a dermatitis treatment:

1. Apply Original MTG directly to the affected area and massage in. Don not wash out.
2. Re-apply Original MTG daily until all visible signs of problem are gone.
3. To enure complete treatment, decrease applications to three times a week, then two times a week, then once a week for the next month.

It can be found at www.shapleys.com or any other animal store. Other ladies also have other suggestions of different websites that it can be purchased.
Original_MTG.jpg

Original M-T-G™Suggested Retail 32 oz. $16.95

Last edited:
You ladies are forgetting that Mane and tail was also used exclusively on horses at first. :) I've been using the mtg for awhile and all I've received is thicker and longer hair. I like that side effect. :grin: I understand u are worried about things going wrong, but for people who think this is just a product for horses, I hope u remember my first sentence. The product is good for people, just as well as horses. Except horses tails grow quicker. I've used it on my entire hair and the hair growth is more faster with this prodct. As for human testimonials, just read the LHCF website. :lol:

How much sulfer is in the mtg? I also noticed that some people are using other sulfer products so how do you know that the mtg is what's giving you results?

DMarie

Okay guys, correct me if I am wrong... Is this hair oil for horse's mane? Is it safe to be used on human scalp? I'm confused.

Last edited:
Miosy said:
Okay guys, correct me if I am wrong... Is this hair oil for horse's mane? Is it safe to be used on human scalp? I'm confused.

Okay disregard my post. I read the entire post and got answers for my questions.

Can someone post the ingredient list if possible :)

Back