I think LENZI'S REQUEST Hair Stimulator WORKS!!!

Crysdon

I'm happy that everyone's getting good results from this product. I would try it, but I've had it with "smelly" things in my hair. I can't go to work smelling like dog food (WGO) one day then firecrackers (MTG) the next day, then turpentine/stuffing (Lenzi's Request). They're gonna wonder about me :nono:

I will continue with the MTG though. My hair likes this stuff. :yep:

Ginsana

Crysdon said:
I'm happy that everyone's getting good results from this product. I would try it, but I've had it with "smelly" things in my hair. I can't go to work smelling like dog food (WGO) one day then firecrackers (MTG) the next day, then turpentine/stuffing (Lenzi's Request). They're gonna wonder about me :nono:

I will continue with the MTG though. My hair likes this stuff. :yep:

LOLOL!! Girl, I know EXACTLY what you mean! But shoot, if I have to smell like a gas tank with long hair swinging down my waist, then so be it!!
:)

phynestone

Koffie said:
I have been using Lenzi's request for a mere 2 weeks+ and I can tell the difference. I have not measured becuase I don't do that, but my church members have been telling me that when I press my hair out it is going to be resting peacefully on my waist. :D

btw>>>>> I am a natural and without the use of heat, my hair is above brastrap at this point. ;)

Life is so unfair. You know you need to give some of your hair growing genes to me. But seriously, congrats on the growth! That's awesome.

Mahalialee4

Ladies, please tell me the ingredients. What is the unpetroleum made of? beeswax? What exactly is the ingredient that is stimulating the resting follicles? I am not doubting your results. I just want to know as much as I can because if I ordered it, it would cost me two arms and two legs to get it here this part of Canada by Internet or by mail. Bonjour.

LaRobinWolfe76

Lately, I've been seeing BHA and/or BHT listed in the ingredients of some organic hair products.Can anyone who has already purchased Lenzi's Request tell me if BHA and/or BHT are any of the ingredients listed in this product?

lovelymissyoli

Is this product called "Added Touch Hair Preparation" (the one on the website) ?? I've had her phone number for about a month but I haven't called. I'd rather order online but there are sooo many names for this product on this board. Someone please let me know if this is the right name before I order the wrong thing! TIA.... :)

L

LaNecia

lovelymissyoli said:
Is this product called "Added Touch Hair Preparation" (the one on the website) ?? I've had her phone number for about a month but I haven't called. I'd rather order online but there are sooo many names for this product on this board. Someone please let me know if this is the right name before I order the wrong thing! TIA.... :)

The product being referenced is the LENZI'S REQUEST, it's the last item in the left hand column.

Good luck!

L.

lolacurl

Hi Folks,
Hope this answers a few questions. I'm a Lenzi's novice myself, so I by no means have all of the answers!! :D

LaRobin: According to Ms. Sue, there are no ingredients in her products that are not natural, so I don't think that BHA or BHT would be something that she would use. It's not on the ingredient list, but it may be helpful to double check with her just to make sure.

Missyoli: The product that I think most folks here are experiencing growth with is the Lenzi's Request. :)

Mahalialee: As far as the ingredients in the un-petroleum that she uses, I'm not sure what they are. On the Lenzi's Request jar the ingredients are listed as follows: Olive oil, un-petroleum, Essential Oils, and Fragrances. Maybe Ms. Sue can shed some light on exactly what is awakening the dormant follicles. One thing I find remarkable is that I've got an area right on the left side of my hairline that has remained a bit thin due to a bond weave mishap 6 years ago. That's already thickening up.

HTH
Happy growing, y'all!!! :D

lola

Ginsana

lolacurl said:
Hi Folks,
Hope this answers a few questions. I'm a Lenzi's novice myself, so I by no means have all of the answers!! :D

LaRobin: According to Ms. Sue, there are no ingredients in her products that are not natural, so I don't think that BHA or BHT would be something that she would use. It's not on the ingredient list, but it may be helpful to double check with her just to make sure.

Missyoli: The product that I think most folks here are experiencing growth with is the Lenzi's Request. :)

Mahalialee: As far as the ingredients in the un-petroleum that she uses, I'm not sure what they are. On the Lenzi's Request jar the ingredients are listed as follows: Olive oil, un-petroleum, Essential Oils, and Fragrances. Maybe Ms. Sue can shed some light on exactly what is awakening the dormant follicles. One thing I find remarkable is that I've got an area right on the left side of my hairline that has remained a bit thin due to a bond weave mishap 6 years ago. That's already thickening up.

HTH
Happy growing, y'all!!! :D

lola

I agree Lola, I don't think Ms Sue has put anything in her grease that is not natural...she told me in our phone convo. that its only natural stuff in there...Since I found out that they have a website, I am ordering the Hair Souffle from her today!! Sounds like good stuff. Darn, the Product Junky Awakes~!

lolacurl

Ginsana said:
I agree Lola, I don't think Ms Sue has put anything in her grease that is not natural...she told me in our phone convo. that its only natural stuff in there...Since I found out that they have a website, I am ordering the Hair Souffle from her today!! Sounds like good stuff. Darn, the Product Junky Awakes~!

Yep, Ms. Sue told me the same thing. And my scalp feels so good. My mom was actually allergic to MTG, broke her out somethin awful. Her skin is sensitive and Lenzi's hasn't affected her negatively at all.Girl, I thought I was taming that product junkie! But u know what, at least this product won't be relegated to the pj junkyard in the bottom of my linen closet! :D It feels SOOO... good to have something that works. Lemme know how u like the souffle!

webby

Think Slim
lolacurl said:
Yep, Ms. Sue told me the same thing. And my scalp feels so good. My mom was actually allergic to MTG, broke her out somethin awful. Her skin is sensitive and Lenzi's hasn't affected her negatively at all.Girl, I thought I was taming that product junkie! But u know what, at least this product won't be relegated to the pj junkyard in the bottom of my linen closet! :D It feels SOOO... good to have something that works. Lemme know how u like the souffle!
See, that's what's scaring the crap out of me regarding ALL of my products. I never imagined that my allergies might be related to a product, but apparently, there are certain elements in my shampoos, my conditioners. :(

I may be cleaning out my closet soon :cry:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Mahalialee4 said:
Ladies, please tell me the ingredients. What is the unpetroleum made of? beeswax? What exactly is the ingredient that is stimulating the resting follicles? I am not doubting your results. I just want to know as much as I can because if I ordered it, it would cost me two arms and two legs to get it here this part of Canada by Internet or by mail. Bonjour.
Ms. Sue told me over the phone that Lenzi's Request is an all vegetable, olive oil based product with various herbs and essential oils in it. She said there is thyme, sage, and something called unpetroleum (which I never heard of, she said it's a substitute for petroleum). She said she couldn't tell me everything that she has in her product. Also, I asked her if it's true that the product grows your hair 1/2" per week and she said "No. It will give you 1/2" to 1" of growth per month." HTH! ;)

Cichelle

Poohbear said:
Ms. Sue told me over the phone that Lenzi's Request is an all vegetable, olive oil based product with various herbs and essential oils in it. She said there is thyme, sage, and something called unpetroleum (which I never heard of, she said it's a substitute for petroleum). She said she couldn't tell me everything that she has in her product. Also, I asked her if it's true that the product grows your hair 1/2" per week and she said "No. It will give you 1/2" to 1" of growth per month." HTH! ;)

But isn't that normal hair growth anyway?

kaygirl

lolacurl said:
I spoke with Ms. Sue at length -- she's a sweetheart!! She explained to me how Lenzi's request works by waking up dormant hair follicles. If the follicle is dead, then nothing will work for it, but in most cases, we are suffering from follicles that are merely sleeping. Sooo...needless to say, three days after mom started to apply the hair grease, she had new hairs sprouting all over where there had been no hair at all! We were amazed. Totally surreal.

Woo hoo!!!!

Thank God for Ms. Sue and Lenzi's Request!!! This stuff is off the hook...

lola

I have to say that I've been using this for a couple of weeks now too, and I have the same sprouting thing going on. I really noticed it when brushing my hair back into a bun and I see all these short hairs cropping up and I'm wondering what the heck is going on and then it dawned on me what it was - new hair growth where I had all this breakage/thinning going on. I also have some real breakage issues in the crown of my head (actually my hair practically had fallen out there) and my edges (same thing - hair loss). I don't have the pictures to prove it, nor do I have any vested interest in Ms. Sue's company, but I'm telling you, my hair has totally grown in in these areas.

Iola, my mom's name is Iola too. Not many folks around with that name! :)

L

LaNecia

Cichelle said:
But isn't that normal hair growth anyway?

Correct me if I'm wrong Poohbear, but I think she, Ms. Sue said that it CAN add 1/2" to 1" in of new growth IN ADDITION to your regular growth, so you should see an increase in your normal growth rate.

HTH.

Ginsana

LaNecia said:
Correct me if I'm wrong Poohbear, but I think she, Ms. Sue said that it CAN add 1/2" to 1" in of new growth IN ADDITION to your regular growth, so you should see an increase in your normal growth rate.

HTH.

Yeah LaNecia, I think that's what she said "additional growth", but then again, it doesn't really matter what she said because my mom and I are experiencing "additional growth" :) YES!!

sillygurl18

Ummmm.... I hate to be the kill joy but wouldn't olive oil with sage, thyme, and rosemary be just as good. I can almost bet she has rosemary in this product. I'd just rather make my own since it's basically olive oil with essential oils in it. The unpetrolatum(sp) is probably just a thickening agent, that makes it grease-like.

Honi

There is no board.
I looked up the ingredients of unpetroleum. Surprisingly this is already used in some lip balms.

There seems to be a couple of different formulations for this stuff. One site I went to listed the ingredients castor Bean Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bee's Wax, Carnauba Wax. Another site lists this as castor oil, coconut oil with added vitamins, waxes etc. It's definitely an all natural plant based product with other added things in it. No mineral oil, petrolatum, petroleum, paraffin, etc.

Belle Du Jour

LaNecia said:

HTH.

That's what she told me when I called her. That if your hair is in the growth phase of the cycle, you'd get 1"-1.5" a month and if you hair is in the dormant phase, you'd get 1/2" to 1" a month.

I don't get anywhere near that on my own, so I may get this product. . .I'm trying to not be a PJ! :ohwell:

Crystalicequeen123

WOW! You guys are getting me so excited about this product!!! I'm kind of broke right now...(even though 10 bucks isn't expensive at all!), so I think I'll just wait a little longer to buy this miracle grease. I want to see the LONG-term effects this hair product has.

NOt that I don't trust that the products are all-natural, but I just want to see how long some people's hair gets in like 2 months or so. If anyone could post before and after pictures of MAJOR growth in about a month or so, that would be GREAT! I'd definitely be hooked!

L

LaNecia

sillygurl18 said:
Ummmm.... I hate to be the kill joy but wouldn't olive oil with sage, thyme, and rosemary be just as good. I can almost bet she has rosemary in this product. I'd just rather make my own since it's basically olive oil with essential oils in it.

I'd be prone to agree with you however, there are things that should be taken into consideration when making your personal version: not knowing the concentrations that were originally used, you may make a mix that yields inferior results and erroneously assume it doesn't work at all. :scratchch:

I'd say if you're going to try to duplicate it, either buy it or get a sample of someone else's and then try to make yours to match the actual product.

lolacurl

kaygirl said:
I have to say that I've been using this for a couple of weeks now too, and I have the same sprouting thing going on. I really noticed it when brushing my hair back into a bun and I see all these short hairs cropping up and I'm wondering what the heck is going on and then it dawned on me what it was - new hair growth where I had all this breakage/thinning going on. I also have some real breakage issues in the crown of my head (actually my hair practically had fallen out there) and my edges (same thing - hair loss). I don't have the pictures to prove it, nor do I have any vested interest in Ms. Sue's company, but I'm telling you, my hair has totally grown in in these areas.

Iola, my mom's name is Iola too. Not many folks around with that name! :)

Hi Kay!
So it's not just one or two of us experiencing this. I'm glad ure seeing growth too! I am also excited about my edges. That seems to be the waterloo for so many of us. Good point about not having a vested interest in Ms. Sue's company, I don't either, I'm just excited about how it's working out so far! HOO HAH!! :D

My nickname is actually Lola, i just use a lower case "L". It does look like Iola though! :D

Happy Growing!
lola

kaygirl

My nickname is actually Lola, i just use a lower case "L". It does look like Iola though! :D

Happy Growing!
lola[/QUOTE]

Oops! Sorry. :spinning: I did think that was an I. Lovely name either way. :)

lovelymissyoli

LaNecia said:
The product being referenced is the LENZI'S REQUEST, it's the last item in the left hand column.

Good luck!

L.

I guess in all the excitement, silly me didn't see that right infront of me! :p
Anyways, I ordered it! Thanks! :)

lolacurl

kaygirl said:

Happy Growing!
lola

Oops! Sorry. :spinning: I did think that was an I. Lovely name either way. :)[/QUOTE]

No need to apologize, girl! Not a problem!! :D

CICI24

I just Got my Lenzi's Reuquest in the mail today. It only took one week to get here. I already applied it. I'll post my results in a month, on July 30th.