Update: Lenzi's Request

preciousjewel76 said:
Olive oil, un-petroleum (a natural petroleum alternative), essential oils (one of which, I think, is rosemary).

OT:
I agree Go Buckeyes!!! Refering to avatar. I am very proud of Troy Smith.

If that is all in the ingredients, I can make it myself!

Last edited:
*grins* Thanks y'all!! And yes, I did miss that response the first time Nice & Wavy.... :D

*runs off to order some*

Last edited:
So - I've got my Lenzi's Request, and I'm LOVING it.... I'm trying to only use it twice a week like they say, but I so LOVE rubbing tingly stuff into my hair. I'm using it on my hairline every other night, and rubbing in to the rest of my hair twice a week.

How often do most of all use it??

I recieved my Lenzi's a little under a month ago, and how bout I've already gone thru 1 jar (i purchased 3). I love this stuff! I plan on posting my "Look at what Lenzi's did for me" results after I've come thru all 3 jars! lol

I use it as i see fit, it's probably closer to every other day though lol.

I just got mine today. I guess the holidays slowed down the shipping. I will start using it next week after my touchup so I can really tell the results.

nappywomyn said:
So - I've got my Lenzi's Request, and I'm LOVING it.... I'm trying to only use it twice a week like they say, but I so LOVE rubbing tingly stuff into my hair. I'm using it on my hairline every other night, and rubbing in to the rest of my hair twice a week.

How often do most of all use it??

See, I knew you would love it. It makes your scalp feel really good right? I use it three times a week...anymore than that might put too much buildup on my scalp. I don't part it and apply, I just put it on my fingertips and massage it in.

SummerRain said:
I recieved my Lenzi's a little under a month ago, and how bout I've already gone thru 1 jar (i purchased 3). I love this stuff! I plan on posting my "Look at what Lenzi's did for me" results after I've come thru all 3 jars! lol

I use it as i see fit, it's probably closer to every other day though lol.

Wow :eek: , you are using alot of this stuff really fast. It's a good size jar and I've had mine for a few months and I still have a good portion left and its doing the job, but if its working for you, go girl.

I like the "Look at what Lenzi's did for me" result thread idea. Can't wait to see your results. Do you have a starting point picture now, so we can see what your results will be in the end of your 3 jar adventure? That would be nice if you do.

gradygirl said:
I just got mine today. I guess the holidays slowed down the shipping. I will start using it next week after my touchup so I can really tell the results.

You will just love the way it makes your scalp feel. I can't wait to see your results after a few months of using it. This is getting more and more exciting as time goes on!!!:grin:

I guess i'm becoming a PJ :ohwell: I just order some. I hear alot of good things about this stuff, so why not give it a try.

I just placed an order. I recently started MTG but I hate the smell and how it runs down my neck (eventhough I use it sparingly). I feel like a PJ:ohwell:

I've had this product for about three weeks now. And every time i've used it, i havent felt any tingle. I hope something is not wrong with my batch.

I got mine yesterday and put it on my scalp last night. I didn't feel any tingling but I also have a leather scalp. The only product that ever made my scalp tingle was Joyce Williams Hair Food.

who is joyce williams, I had to research and I still dont know. I'm guessing it was way before my hair days.

I don't mean to hijack the thread but I got the Hair Food at a local barber shop. I found that you can buy Joyce Williams products online here: http://www.style-beauty-barber.com/joycewilliams.htm

They don't have details so this is what my bottle says:

Dr. Joyce Williams Hair Food provides noticeable hair growth and it repairs damaged hair. Hair Food is ideal for detangling as it conditions the root, hair and scalp and closes the cuticle while aiding in speedy hair growth at the same time. Leaves the hair with a silky shine. Leaves the scalp massaged and tingly. Recommended for all hair. Especially chemically treated hair.

Ingredients:

Deionized water, aloe vera extract, witch hazel extract, nettle extract, sea kelp extract, propylene glycol, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, hydrolyzed soy protein, panthenol, quaternium-75, polyquaternium-11, menthol, polyquarternium 37/propylene glycol dicaprylate dicaprate (and) PPG-1, trideceth-6, lactic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, caramel.

I wasn't using it for hair growth so I wasn't keeping track of whether it did anything in that area but everything else is true. It makes my scalp feel great.

By the way, I've never ordered from the website up there.

Last edited:
Nice & Wavy said:
I never feel tingling on my scalp from LR....it just makes my scalp feel good...not itchi or anything!

I can definitely say it made my scalp feel good. I know some ladies experienced a tingle so I was looking forward to that but no complaints from me.

I figured out exactly what the scent of my batch of LR reminds me of.. a menthol cough drop. I think there are some ingredients that she's calling "essential oils" that really aren't. But again, if it starts working for me, she won't get any complaints here.

Mine smells like menthol cough drops too - but that makes sense, as she most likely uses a mint essential oil to help stimulate the scalp.
I also get the tingle - it's just a light - airy feeling. *LOL* kinda like Vicks vaporub, really!!!

nappywomyn said:
Mine smells like menthol cough drops too - but that makes sense, as she most likely uses a mint essential oil to help stimulate the scalp.
I also get the tingle - it's just a light - airy feeling. *LOL* kinda like Vicks vaporub, really!!![/quote]

That is the feeling I was trying to describe. Yes, that is it.:lol:

Can someone tell me how to use this? I have an almost full jar that has been sitting here for months because I don't know how to really use it. Is it just like greasing your scalp? Man I haven't had that done since I was a little girl? I wet my hair almost everyday, will it wash out?

LipGlassHoney said:
Can someone tell me how to use this? I have an almost full jar that has been sitting here for months because I don't know how to really use it. Is it just like greasing your scalp? Man I haven't had that done since I was a little girl? I wet my hair almost everyday, will it wash out?

Yep, same concept :yep:. I lightly mist my hair daily and haven't had a problem with it washing out.

LipGlassHoney said:

Yes, that is it.

OP used Lenzi's then switched to BT... wondering is there a dramatic difference between the 2?

edited for grammar

Last edited:
Back