Puritan's Pride hair supplement (Mega Vitamins)

alireno

Puritan\'s Pride hair supplement (Mega Vitamins)

Have any of you tried this Puritan's Pride hair supplement? I looked at the label on their site and noticed that the amounts of each ingredient are even larger than CL Maxi Hair. Right now I am taking the CL Maxi Hair and CL Biotin. Because of the many raves I have seen, I may switch to the PP biotin. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Re: Puritan\'s Pride hair supplement (Mega Vitamins)

bump

I want to know if anyone has seen results with this supplement, too. You have to take three a day, but with the sale they are so much cheaper than the others. It doesn't have any MSM...

kingstonkaramel

I ordered these along with the Biotin from them a few weeks ago but I guess it's too early to tell. So I'll be posting about them soon just to give them a fair chance.

It didn't take long for me to notice that the Biotin is off the hook though

godzooki

I use the mega vitamins for hair and I love love love them. I have seen tremendous growth since I started taking them. I've been taking them since November 02 and I panic if I'm running low and can't get to the store. oh, also Puritan's pride is also Vitamin World (not vitamin shoppe) so you can find them there. same name Mega vita mins for hair. just has vitamin world on label.

pooh123

Godzooki how big are those pills? Are they horse pills? I've always been curious.

godzooki

they are about a little over 2cm long and half a cm thick. To me they are pretty easy to swallow. I have more problems with my aminos! I just take them all (including my daily which is also the Mega vita min for women- I love love love that one also!) with my protien drink in the morn.

Honey6928215

I was reading your post and you stated that use use the mega vitamin for hair. What 's the exact name for them? It's obvious that it works since you said you love them and made sure you keep them in stock. Are they better than GNC Ultranourishair? If so let me know. Thanks!

godzooki

the name is Time Release Mega Vitamins for the hair. They have a hair,skin and nails one also but less vitamin content. this one has 2,000 biotin! I checked out the GNC's ultranourishair and while it did contain MSM I still feel that mega vitamins for the hair is the better choice. for me. everyone is different. I think both the hair vitamins and the womens mega are excellent. If you get a chance look at the ingredients of both. I've always know puritans pride/vitamin world to have good vitamins even when I was not taking any, and I've yet to find another brand that has a combo to match theirs and turn me away!