I started my Groganics/Sulu Max journey 3/9/09!!

Do you see a diffrence?

• Nope

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Yuup

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Just a little Thickness

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Still looks the same.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Kayanna1212

Hey guys i know yall dont no me yet i just started haha!:ohwell:
But anyways on BHM i started my own personal Groganics Journey and Sulu Max Gro!! For thicker and longer hair.I thought maybe ill catch yall up since i just started! But anyways i have posted some pics from the start date 3/9/09 until today and i will be doing mini updates perodically.

The Products

3-9-09 the begining of my journey.
My hair looks super thing doesnt it?
Just got a perm 3-20-09(using Sulu Max Gro But prior to perm stopped 2 weeks before.)
Looks much thicker huh?

This picture was tooken yestarday 4-1-09 just a close up after i Washed and put DC Ors hair Mayo on my hair

Leave comments please and your thoughts:grin:

covergirl01

I think it looks thicker. This was a very short amount of time, I imagine if you continue to use this mix, it will only get thicker.

mariofmagdal

I can see the difference in the thickness of your hair. Keep up the care, you should see more results as you go. Good progress, just the same.

LaidBak

Looks good Kayanna! I'm sure you will continue to make great progress. Have you considered evening up your ends? A good even trim will make your hair even more beautiful.

Kayanna1212

Looks good Kayanna! I'm sure you will continue to make great progress. Have you considered evening up your ends? A good even trim will make your hair even more beautiful.
Like i thought about it but it would make my hair look shorter right now its in a puffball do to airdrying lol!

prettyFine

i honestly can't tell in the thickness dept because the 2nd one looks like it wasnt straightened whereas the 1st pics your hair was straightened. but i can tell it's grown alot in that short time frame. keep us updated. i'm thinkin on trying it also.

luckiestdestiny

Can you take a pic of it straightened so we can compare the two? I'm thinking it's catching up, but I'm not sure. I know some people on this site's hair caught up w/o them trimming it. Who knows how, but stranger things have happened. Please try to post one similar to the last so we can see for sure what's going on if you can.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Excellent! Looks thicker! :yep::clapping:

I'm going to be keeping my eye on you and your progress. Please keep us posted! :blowkiss:

:welcome::newbie:

NaniDiamond

I have used this stuff for about 3yrs and I love it too...but clip those dead ends off of your hair otherwise as your hair grows, it's going to break, so you won't see a difference. I made the mistake of not cutting my hair, then keeping a trim and wasted a lot of time...trust me, in a few months (esp. a in a year), your hair will have grown to its max potential...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Kayanna! Really good that you are working on Growing Out Your Hair. That's a good thing. However, you also want to Always put "Health" before "Length" in your Quest for Nicer Hair. You want it to be Healthy & Strong Overall and then you will achieve your desired length.

Continue on the right track and stay positive and make the necessary adjustments to your Regimen that will help you achieve your Helathy Hair Goals.:yep: