I stalked this item for weeks

drasgrl

Yeah I was the only bid at $3.99. Someone weeks ago posted about the humogo pack of flexi rods. Every time I checked on it other people were bidding. I was determined to get it at $3.99. I got it yeah! Good things come to those who wait :grin:

MissMusic

Wow!!!!! Good for you, let us know how the seller is. Maybe I will be bidding and watching in the future!

drasgrl

Girl, you had me about to buy two lots until I saw the $16.00 shipping :ohwell:

Don't let the shipping fool you yeah it's high for shipping but did you see everything you get?

you are bidding on a total of 288 iso perm rods there are six packages with the following in each of the six packages 18 flexable foam rods 10 inch long, 6 purple, 6 orange, 6 blue. also 30 plastic 10 orange 3 1/4 inch long, 10 purple 3 1/4 inch long and 10 purple 2 1/2 inch long 48 per pack times 6 packs gives you 288 total.
I checked Sally's and the local BSS and they charge $6.99 for one six pack of flexi rods. ( I don't care about the rollers) . Math wasn't my best subject but I only get 3 pack for rods for $20.97 for a total of 18 rollers. I paid $19.99 and got 288 rollers. This will last me for the rest of my life :look:

tadeja

Yeah I was the only bid at $3.99. Someone weeks ago posted about the humogo pack of flexi rods. Every time I checked on it other people were bidding. I was determined to get it at $3.99. I got it yeah! Good things come to those who wait :grin:

I got some too! I won one set on Friday and they arrived today, Monday. I bid on another set and won those as well, so they should be here by Wednesday.

BotanyGirl, don't sweat the shipping. One pack of flexirods cost about $6. You get 18 packs in this set, not including the perm rods. This is definitely a great deal.

BotanyGrl

Don't let the shipping fool you yeah it's high for shipping but did you see everything you get?

I checked Sally's and the local BSS and they charge $6.99 for one six pack of flexi rods. ( I don't care about the rollers) . Math wasn't my best subject but I only get 3 pack for rods for $20.97 for a total of 18 rollers. I paid $19.99 and got 288 rollers. This will last me for the rest of my life :look:

BotanyGirl, don't sweat the shipping. One pack of flexirods cost about $6. You get 18 packs in this set, not including the perm rods. This is definitely a great deal.

Okay. Yall know I saw the shipping price and was like wth. I don't care for the perm rods, but I do want the flexis! When I checked out the item I saw the pic below. I didn't know I was getting that 6X. Thanks for clarifying... I'm a skimmer.

*Puts item on my watchlist*

Don't bid my flexis up ladies, lol.

God's Anointed

I had started a thread about this already when I bought my set http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=196945. The buyer was pretty good. He ships out next day after payment from Georgia. He was pretty quick and if you guys PM him and ask him to put up a set with "buy it now" option, he'll do it. For only $3.99 too! So you don't have to wait for a couple of days for the bidding to end. Check him out...he's very nice!