I stalked TSUPRINCESS!! For real.......

ChocalateDiva

My name is ChocalateDiva and i am a real stalker....

I confess- about 2 weeks ago I went to Nashville to the TSU homecoming parade. (I have been waiting for my "Are you Nikkos cousin" moment since I joined.)

I was looking everywhere for that thick beautiful head of curls!!:ohwell: I was SOOOOOOOO ready to run up to her and say 'Are you Nikkos cousin". I know that if I seen her hair I would recognize it!!:yep::yep:

I could not concentrate on the parade for looking around at hair...I even felt let down that I did not see her. :nono: I am not a REAL stalker--- I promise. I just want my Nikko moment so bad.

Am I the only one that is looking around a certain area tryna find a cousin???

Last edited:
I feel like it's a real possibility I would run into someone too, there are a lot of members in NYC.

On one level it'd be cool to run into someone. On the other hand, I'd probably be all shocked, shy and acting weird. :lol:

:giggle: too cute! With all the members on this site you would think we would run into each other. I met DivineFavor but that was on purpose and I am so proud to know her. She a jewel!

Even if i saw a potential cousin, I would have to admire from afar. I wouldn't have the guts to actually say anything unless I was 1000% sure I had seen her face on the board.

There's a girl in one of my classes who has beautiful, jet black WL hair. I reeeaaallly want to ask her if she's Niko's cousin. But I'm scared. :(

There's a girl in one of my classes who has beautiful, jet black WL hair. I reeeaaallly want to ask her if she's Niko's cousin. But I'm scared. :(

Awww dont be scared!!!! Do it..........and come back and tell us all about it!! Dont forget to ask her for her screenname!!:grin::grin:

I saw a girl that work in the Coach outlet store. She had waistlength hair. I wanted to ask her SOOOO BAD. I just decided to say "your hair is so pretty" and leave it at that. It looked like she was natural and she had it straightened. I wanted to ask her if she was natural also but I punked out!!!

I saw a girl that work in the Coach outlet store. She had waistlength hair. I wanted to ask her SOOOO BAD. I just decided to say "your hair is so pretty" and leave it at that. It looked like she was natural and she had it straightened. I wanted to ask her if she was natural also but I punked out!!!

Dang!! Yall are having all of these chances!! ASK, ASK, ASK.........Im SO ready.:grin:

I understand. There are a couple ladies at my church who I've wondered about. But I don't want to ask & sound weird. :/

But recently I've been telling people I know about the site, so I may have some real life "cousins" soon enough. Hopefully they'll tell me if they join.

if anyone is scared to ask, then why don't u strike up a hair related conversation and lead it to he hair board. That's one way of doing it. Start by giving a compliment. Then see where it goes. Or just say u look familiar (even if they don't look familiar) and be like are NIko's cousin?

I saw a lady at target while I was looking at satin sheets this weekend. She had her hair in a side bun. Amazingly healthy thick hair. Instead of looking at the sheets and pillow cases I kept looking at her hair. I so wanted to ask so badly if she was Niko's cousins.

There was this girl at Walmart this summer with her baby and she was in the condish/hair section as long as I was. That is a dead giveaway. So I had a question about a condish and decided to ask her about it. She said she hadn't used it but was looking at the HE LTR one. I told her I used it usually for CW and she was like, "Oh yeah that's what I need it for! I do CW too...no-poo" so then I JUST KNEWWWWW so I asked her. And nope :nono: No cuzzo. She was like "No...who's cousin?" BUT I explained to her that Im on a hair site and that's what we say to find out who is who. She said she goes on nappturality and naturally curly...but not LHCF. She said she would check it out tho :grin:

LOL! i thought you meant on fotki...cause i was definitely doin that for a while...

but yeah, i know of two who go to school with me and i still cant talk hair face to face with them.

I saw a woman today that had beautiful past BSL hair (it was either relaxed or straightened) and I was dying to ask her that question. I'm too chicken, though :lachen:.

there is a woman that works at my local costco and I have been watching her gair grow over the years. I keep saying I am going to stop and ask her but, I never do. She started at a busted nl and now is a beautiful, healthy mid-back. I should just say sumthin.

Here's an idea: a lot of you are posting that you saw someone "at the local grocery store", or "at my Walmart" -- just give the city name here and you might find that Niko's cousin you saw will find YOU because she was watching your hair too!

I dont get the Nikkos cousin thing...:perplexed. Can someone explain please:nono:

Niko is one of the people that maintains this site. Asking someone 'are you Niko's cousin' is sort of a password to ask someone if s/he is a member of LHCF without actually saying "LHCF".

My name is ChocalateDiva and i am a real stalker....

I confess- about 2 weeks ago I went to Nashville to the TSU homecoming parade. (I have been waiting for my "Are you Nikkos cousin" moment since I joined.)

I was looking everywhere for that thick beautiful head of curls!!:ohwell: I was SOOOOOOOO ready to run up to her and say 'Are you Nikkos cousin". I know that if I seen her hair I would recognize it!!:yep::yep:

I could not concentrate on the parade for looking around at hair...I even felt let down that I did not see her. :nono: I am not a REAL stalker--- I promise. I just want my Nikko moment so bad.

Am I the only one that is looking around a certain area tryna find a cousin???

I was certainly there! I spent most of my time up in the area outside of the Student Center near the "Airplane." I ventured out with a friend up the street to look at the vendors and get some food.

Aww, you should have sent me a PM to let me know you were coming!

Back