I received my *inexpensive* henna today!

keluric

I posted on another thread about the henna I ordered from IHE. I received it today and really wish I hadn't recently washed my hair. I plan to use it on my mother's hair tonight and might take some pictures.

It is 100% Natural Henna and 100% Natural Indigo powder. I ordered two 500g packages of henna and two 500g packages of indigo and I can see these lasting me for a looooong time. My total cost was $39.60. The only downside of ordering from India is that it takes a while to ship and be delivered but if you can wait a while, I say go for it. Customer service with IHE is great and they packaged the powder very well.

It took about a week to ship and approximately 9 days from when it was shipped for me to receive it in NC even though I opted for the 10-day shipping.

Shipping is the expensive part at around $27 for what I ordered. The shipping fluctuates depending on what you buy. One package of henna and one package of indigo was $18 for shipping, I believe.

The website is http://www.indian-herbs-exporters.com and I can't wait to use it :grin: . I'll be doing a strand test first, of course.

Last edited:

keluric

What I know is that the henna is from Rajasthan, India. The company also offers samples of their products.

tenderheaded

Thank you for letting us know. I went to their website and put in a dummy order to see what the total cost would be. I was very impressed with the fact that I could get 3 kilos for less that the cost of 500 grams from other soources:eek: They offer hair quality and BAQ. I need the indigo only - I'm getting my Dulhan Deluxe Heena Powder for $1.49 for 3.5oz.