I Prayed for Yall!

Mocha5

Ladies, God put it on my heart to lift all of you up in prayer this morning. It seems that there has been so many needs lately. As Klb said in another post, I don't necessarily feel spirit led to reply to all posts so I'm glad I could cover you all this moring. I just prayed that He would meet each and every one of your needs this morning and give you the desires of your hearts because of your love for Him. His word is TRUE and He is FAITHFUL! Now sit back and wait expectantly on your miracle!:amen:

:kiss: Thank you Sweet Mocha. I ask God to multiply it back to you 100-fold. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

Ladies, God put it on my heart to lift all of you up in prayer this morning. It seems that there has been so many needs lately. As Klb said in another post, I don't necessarily feel spirit led to reply to all posts so I'm glad I could cover you all this moring. I just prayed that He would meet each and every one of your needs this morning and give you the desires of your hearts because of your love for Him. His word is TRUE and He is FAITHFUL! Now sit back and wait expectantly on your miracle!:amen:

Thank you so much...you are a very special lady!

Luv ya...Nice&Wavy

Thank you sweet sweet Mocha!
As you have sowed the time and prayers for others, you will not lack help in any way when you need it in Jesus' name!

If I'm in this number, I'm so grateful.... there is no distance in prayer....

Many, many blessings be upon you and yours, Mocha5, for giving yourself over in prayer....

James 5:13-16 (NKJV): 13 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses[a] to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Wow...now yall know I'll be crying in a minute. I thank all of you for blessing me so. Love ya!

Thank you Mocha! :kiss:

Mocha, PLEASE tell me about that outfit in your signature? Are you an AKA?

No, girl. But I do love pink and green together. That's going to be my baby's outfit for her 2nd b-day party. It's an apple scented tu-tu. She's having a Birthday Ballet Brunch. :grin:

No, girl. But I do love pink and green together. That's going to be my baby's outfit for her 2nd b-day party. It's an apple scented tu-tu. She's having a Birthday Ballet Brunch. :grin:

Awww, how cute! You must've found someone that could make it--your daughter will love being in it. :)

Back