Praying for All Members Siblings!

Nice & Wavy

I want to lift up all the siblings of the members on this forum. I feel led in my spirit to lift them up before the Lord. Please join me in prayer.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you this day to lift up our members (Faith & HWAY) who have recently loss their sisters. I know that their hearts are broken and there is no description for their pain, but I pray, Father, that you will comfort them and surround them with your loving arms.

I pray that you will give them the peace that they will need to overcome the hurt that they may feel. I pray for their families, as they too will need your comfort and your peace. Your peace Father, which passes all understand, will guide their mind and their hearts in you, Christ Jesus.

I also pray for those of us here who have siblings still with us, Lord. I ask that you surround them and protect them from the outside invasions of the enemy. That the doors of death will be sealed shut, and that if they have not given their lives over to you, that you will send laborers in their paths, that they may come to know you as Savior and Lord of their lives.

Thank you for the warring angels that will fight on behalf of our siblings and that they will protect them and keep them from harm. Open up the hearts of our siblings, so that they may not only feel your love for them, but receive your words of life!

Thank you, Father...because I know that you will honor this prayer because it is of you...as you have called us to pray!

In Jesus precious and Holy name...Amen and amen!

topsyturvy86

Amen!! I also lift up Faith, HWAY and their families to You, Father God. I pray Lord Jesus that You comfort them and give them strength and peace for this time. That inspite of the pain they might feel, that they be able to feel Your presence and love with them. I pray that you dry their tears and hold them oh Lord, and protect them from the devises of the enemy. In Jesus's mighty name. Amen!

(Thanks for this N&W)

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Beautiful Prayer and I am in total agreement. Thank you, Precious Wavy. :love2:

My heart and prayers go out to Faith and HWY and their families. I thank God that for this seaaon of grieving, they will receive a double portion of joy and healing. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :Rose:

mrselle

Please lift up my stepdaughter in this prayer as well. Her older sister (her mother’s oldest daughter) passed away two weeks ago.

Nice & Wavy

Please lift up my stepdaughter in this prayer as well. Her older sister (her mother’s oldest daughter) passed away two weeks ago.
Praying that mrselle's stepdaughter will be at peace during this time of grief. I pray that you surround her with people with compassion that will allow her to convey her feelings, without judgement. I pray that as you comfort her, she will remember the good times spent with her sister.

In Jesus name. Amen.

kayte

I love my siblings more than my Self
this prayer is wonderfully powerful blessing
thank you

Nice & Wavy

For the Lord will go before them with a SHOUT! They will be deliver...they will be set free...they will be healed...they will be saved!

Hallelujah! Lord, thank you for my sister and my brothers. Thank you that you always cause them to triumph in Jesus!

Glory!!!!