I need YOUR help ladies!!!!

Wishin4BSL

I've already posted a thread about how my hair didn't take the Revlon mild that I've used for years. I've also noticed that my hair texture has changed a lot. The curl pattern is looser, my hair is thicker (well, not technically, but I've been retaining more growth), and the strands are much thicker too. I've also been air drying since May (around the time my relaxers stopped taking) and I've been taking vitamins, and now MSM. Could any of that have something to do with my relaxers not taking? Do I need a regular instead of the mild relaxers? I need your help ladies!

It may just be time for a change. I used Motions lye for several years and it worked fine but then I consistently was underprocessed. I made the switch to Silk Elements lye last relaxer (Aug 9) and it worked lovely. HTH!

Try shampooing & conditioning w/ Roux Porosity Control a few times before your relaxer. This will help the chemical service attach to your hair better. HTH

I noticed this with my hair too. Once I started taking care of it my hair kinda became resistant to relaxer-it was strong. But I would rather have it this way than the other. Maybe you can keep your relaxer in longer?

Back