I need a new Co-Wash Conditioner

Danene5

I have been using Suave Milk and Honey for cowashing. Of course, the product has been discontinued. I would like to stick with the Suave Line. I currently have Suave Tropical Coconut. Can someone recommend another good conditioner from this line.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
My faves from the Suave Naturals line are the Ocean Breeze and the Toasted Vanilla :lick: Great softness and slip with those two babies :yep:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Oh yeah, Suave Humectant is good too. And I love the smell!

Platinum

I love Tresemme Moisturizing Conditioner.:love: It's $3-4 for a 32oz bottle, smells great and gives lots of slip.

flowinlocks

Ditto!!! another Suave Humectant lover here!!! Don't know if it's got cones, never checked. Personally I looove cones!!!

Kacie

Vo5 Strawberries n' Creme
Suave Humectant
Proclaim Shea and Aloe
Queen Helene Cholesterol (professional formula from Sally's)
Aussie Moist (Thanks Traycee)

Napp

Ms. Nobody
suave conditioners are so drying to my hair and give zero slip. i prefer loreal vive hydra gloss for dry or damaged hair or VO5 silky experiences

princessdi

Is this a protein-based conditioner or is it more for moisturizing? I love this but don't want to have protein overload. Thanks.

Queen Helene Cholesterol (professional formula from Sally's)

lwilliams1922

suave conditioners are so drying to my hair and give zero slip. i prefer loreal vive hydra gloss for dry or damaged hair or VO5 silky experiences

do you know what in the suave that might be drying for you??
i've been using it mostly because it's cheap for detangling so often.

I've been trying to find the vo5

camilla

any CVS, WALGREENS, SUPERMARKET IDK IF WALMART SELLS IT ALMOST ALL OF THE LARGE PHARMACYS HAVE IT :grin:

Definitely V05 Strawberries and Cream..for .79 cents a bottle it is a GREAT value. When Rite Aid had a sale, I stocked up and bought like 12 bottles. The cashier was looking at me like wow, you bought the whole shelf!

Napp

Ms. Nobody

actually im not sure why it dosent work in my hair. i used to love the tropical coconut but now it dosent work for my hair anymore and if i wanted to leave it in it makes my hair white/grey when it dries. this dosent happen w/ my other staple conditioners

and vo5 is anywhere in the drug store, the supermarket and the dollar /pound store

Makenzie

How about V05 Strawberries and Creme? It's never done me wrong. :up:
:barf::barf: I hate the smell. It literally makes me gag with the fake strawberries smell.

I love Herbal Essences Hydration conditioner.