I need a good conditioner for con-washes and a good hair gel. Recs??

SleekandBouncy

I need a good moisturizing conditioner for conditioner washes and a nice gel or curl enhancer for when I do twist outs. Everything I have currently makes my hair a little too crunchy. Anyone have some suggestions for either item?

Thanks!

jayjaycurlz

If your hair is crunchy add an oil like evoo or coconut to your gel. I use noodlehead and it was really crunchy until I started adding oils to it and used a little less - I was really heavy handed with it! I think I got this tip from Pocahontas!

natstar

I love Vo5 conditioners-moisture milks. They smell really good and are a little thicker. White rain tropical coconut is good too.

For curl enhancement I like Smooth n shine curl activator gel. It's not crunchy

malachi74

natstar said:
I love Vo5 conditioners-moisture milks...Smooth n shine curl activator gel. It's not crunchy

I use the same stuff. right after i get out the shower i put a lil' more vo5 in my hair for slip, add a lil' oil moisturizer, then top with the activator gel. i have natural hair

hothair

Well its got some protein but Lustrasilk Shea Butter makes my hair sing and very moisturised (for CW)

SleekandBouncy

natstar said:
I love Vo5 conditioners-moisture milks. They smell really good and are a little thicker. White rain tropical coconut is good too.

For curl enhancement I like Smooth n shine curl activator gel. It's not crunchy

The cashier at my BSS said the curl activator gel was discontinued :( I bought the conditining gel instead.The one in the black container.

preciousjewel76

hothair said:
Well its got some protein but Lustrasilk Shea Butter makes my hair sing and very moisturised (for CW)

Are you talking about the Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus? It doesn't have protein in it.