I might have to cut my hair

sunkissd

I'm experiencing a little breakage and I've noticed some split ends. My stylist cut 4 inches off my hair at when I got my last touch up but my hair was really damaged and she may not have gotten all the split ends. If I have split ends I know the only thing I can do is get the trim. I'm sad /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

divine

Gives you a hug....
I cried the first time I had to get my hair cut, bu its just hair.

It will grow back better and stronger....

SherryLove

if your hair is really damaged, cutting it is the best remedy... just think how healthy you hair will grow out provided you take better care of it..... /images/graemlins/up.gif

SherryLove

sunkissd, one more thing.. if you take a look at my hair pic album, you will see that i had to go through the same thing........so please do not stress over this too much.... /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

sunkissd

Thanks Divine. I know it will but it's a setback and I'm just starting. I'll get over it eventually. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sunkissd

I totally ruined my hair wearing weaves over the years and neglecting it. I'll be wearing baggies until my next touchup. Hopefully that will help and maybe she won't have to cut off to much. You hair is a complete inspiration what a beautiful head of hair you have. I'm jealous. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

divine

Setbacks come....
I wasn't suppose to cut my relaxer off until Dec, but my hair said no no in May......
snip snip....... /images/graemlins/clap.gif
so put a smile on your face or else /images/graemlins/whip.gif

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
I totally ruined my hair wearing weaves over the years and neglecting it. I'll be wearing baggies until my next touchup. Hopefully that will help and maybe she won't have to cut off to much. You hair is a complete inspiration what a beautiful head of hair you have. I'm jealous. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, sunkissd... just know that it will be ok..... /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif