I MET A NIKOS COUSIN!! **does happy dance**

SimpleKomplexity

I would have NEVER thought I would meet a Nikos cousin because first of all I live in the dirty South and NOBODY is really being concerned about hair or its health unless we're talking bout the newest grease out lol.

Well I was walking to my professor's office and someone comes towards me and says HEY! Aren't you Nikos cousin?! At first I was like...Who is Nikos? lol Then I finally caught up in my brain and looked at her hair looking all healthy and wonderful and dang her skin was so clear lol. I was like YEAH!! I'm Nikos cousin!! lol Then I got half way embarrassed lol. I'm stretching...and I'm almost 10 weeks so I'm sure she got a good look at these roots lol. But it's all love lol :giggle:. *crosses fingers to BSL hair by Valentine's Day*

I told her I was gonna hit her up on here, but it was just sooo nice seeing someone from the board!

So, Hey!! @topnotch1010 :wave:

EbonyCPrincess

LMAO @ 10 wks post - but at least you know she "knew" the deal! lol. I love TopNotch's hair, and her progress has been amazing.

Keen

I remember TopNotch from Memphis! I never see any Nikos cousins outside of LHCF meet-ups.

NikkiQ

aww that's awesome! She was recently in my town for her birthday but we didn't get a chance to meet.

LuvlyRain3

I wish I could meet a cousin. May be one day....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Solitude

I would have NEVER thought I would meet a Nikos cousin because first of all I live in the dirty South and NOBODY is really being concerned about hair or its health unless we're talking bout the newest grease out lol.

Well I was walking to my professor's office and someone comes towards me and says HEY! Aren't you Nikos cousin?! At first I was like...Who is Nikos? lol Then I finally caught up in my brain and looked at her hair looking all healthy and wonderful and dang her skin was so clear lol. I was like YEAH!! I'm Nikos cousin!! lol Then I got half way embarrassed lol. I'm stretching...and I'm almost 10 weeks so I'm sure she got a good look at these roots lol. But it's all love lol :giggle:. *crosses fingers to BSL hair by Valentine's Day*

I told her I was gonna hit her up on here, but it was just sooo nice seeing someone from the board!

So, Hey!! @topnotch1010 :wave:

huh? :perplexed

this is so not true lol, but I'm glad you met someone from the board

NaturalBeauty<3

yeah her hair is the bomb! I was just saying that yesterday...jeaaaloouuus. sidenote, simple kom plexity I just asked about u in my latest thread, smh.

SimpleKomplexity

ok - who or what is niko's cousin(exiting quietly at feeling a little left out)

One of your family members! Be nice! lol

huh? :perplexed

this is so not true lol, but I'm glad you met someone from the board

LOL I was kidding. A lot of my friends actually have healthy hair. :spinning: But who would have ever known I would run into a Nikos cousin in lil ole MS

yeah her hair is the bomb! I was just saying that yesterday...jeaaaloouuus. sidenote, simple kom plexity I just asked about u in my latest thread, smh.

Really?! I've been around just a little more quieter and enjoying graduate school. Im finna go to ur post

Ijanei

funny story, lol i would have forgot about "niko" too but she does seem like a sweetheart. I cant wait for my chance to meet one of you ladies....cmon Brookyn, NY where are you?

Hysi

I saw a girl today with her DD in Luby's with beautiful long thick hair and I almost asked her if she was Nikko's cousin, but I didn't. Wish I wouldda. i feel like a :babyg: and then :bricks:

Pompous Blue

LOL I was kidding. A lot of my friends actually have healthy hair. :spinning: But who would have ever known I would run into a Nikos cousin in lil ole MS
I found it funny; I knew you were kidding, too. I'm from the deep South, NW Florida. I think the closest Nikos Cousin to me is divachyk. But I doubt I'll run into a Nikos Cousin where I live 'cause all of the AA salons are still doing the plastered, sprayed down, finger-waved hair styles here. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Tamrin

unapologetic
Congrats SK, Isn't it great? I met mine a few months back. I went to a client's home and she kept saying I look familiar and finally we figure it out. She is is so sweet met her DH and her kids such a cute family.