I Love Surge Plus 14...

Lorraine S

Hey Ladies,
I have been using Surge Plus 14 for the pass 3 weeks everyday and so far here are the benefits.

It really detangles my hair when wet or dry.
All my rollersets come out silky, smooth, soft, moist.
Im noticeing my hair is becoming stronger, softer, more manageable.
Its just really great:grin:

I can't really calculate growth because I have not been using it very long. Hopefully I can see big growth results in 2 months. Ladies does this product work just as good for your hair? Has anyone had a growth spur using this?:)

Lorraine

Yeah, surge is a keeper for me! I think surge was one of the things that improve my nape area. I have been using it for about a month and a half. In the beginning, I couldn't see where it was growing hair any faster than anything else but I have a growth spurt now. That could be the cause of a number of things because I'm using vitamins and MTG. I'm like 3 weeks post and new growth is getting thick so soon. Before joining LHCf, I usually didn't see any new growth until about the fifth week.

Liz25_Ga said:
Yeah, surge is a keeper for me! I think surge was one of the things that improve my nape area. I have been using it for about a month and a half. In the beginning, I couldn't see where it was growing hair any faster than anything else but I have a growth spurt now. That could be the cause of a number of things because I'm using vitamins and MTG. I'm like 3 weeks post and new growth is getting thick so soon. Before joining LHCf, I usually didn't see any new growth until about the fifth week.

Do you mix MTG with your Surge or do you apply it by itself?

Liz25_Ga said:
No, I apply my MTG separate but I do mix my surge with infusium 23 leave in and scurl.

Thanks Liz...I am going to apply my first application of MTG this evening and I was wondering if mixing it with Surge would subdue the smell..although mixing it might hender the effectiveness of it.:confused:

Alot of people mix there MTG with EO. You can look on the hair recipe board for some mixes. The smell don't bother me so I only mix my MTG with castor oil and jojoba oil.

I am using Surge for the second time around. The first time I bought a bottle of Surge (two years ago), I didn't use it everyday and thought it wasn't working. I would get my hair done on the regular and it would mess up my styles. So I quit using it.

Now that I am transitioning and doing my own hair, I am using it every night. I don't know if I am getting growth, but it does soften up my newgrowth. Every night I surge my scalp and roll my hair in rollers. In the morning my hair is so soft.

I also use MTG but I ran out last week. I thought I would get super duper results if I used both, but I couldn't do it. For one week I used MTG and surge together and it was too too much. Too oily. I don't think Surge will hide the smell of MTG. I quit using MTG, I don't know if I will buy another bottle. I'ma just use up this surge. I hope it gives me some growth. God knows my nape needs it.

I loved Surge but hated that price. When I get more money, I may buy more of this product. It was definitely a keeper-- it kept my hair strong and really did speed up my growth... a little too much, jajajaja :lol:

Liz25_Ga said:
Alot of people mix there MTG with EO. You can look on the hair recipe board for some mixes. The smell don't bother me so I only mix my MTG with castor oil and jojoba oil.

The smell doesn't bother you???? :eek: You put in on your scalp when it is wet right?

Zeal said:
The smell doesn't bother you???? :eek: You put in on your scalp when it is wet right?
No, the smell doesn't bother me. I have smell worst things. I put MTG on my scalp when it's wet and dry.

i mix mine with rosewater and spray on my scalp. here's my results from surging. i started mixing with rosewater when i got braids and i didnt want buildup on my scalp. my old mix was with suphur powder and EOs.

comp2M.jpg

Lorraine S said:
Hey Ladies,
I have been using Surge Plus 14 for the pass 3 weeks everyday and so far here are the benefits.

It really detangles my hair when wet or dry.
All my rollersets come out silky, smooth, soft, moist.
Im noticeing my hair is becoming stronger, softer, more manageable.
Its just really great:grin:

I can't really calculate growth because I have not been using it very long. Hopefully I can see big growth results in 2 months. Ladies does this product work just as good for your hair? Has anyone had a growth spur using this?:)

Lorraine

I use surge mainly to detangle my hair after I wash it as far as growth I don't know because I use a combination of things.:)

Is surge the only growth product you use? You have some good progress from May to October.:)

sweetascocoa said:
i mix mine with rosewater and spray on my scalp. here's my results from surging. i started mixing with rosewater when i got braids and i didnt want buildup on my scalp. my old mix was with suphur powder and EOs.

comp2M.jpg

sweetascocoa said:

comp2M.jpg

Wow, that's great progress.

t smith, i got braids for 2 months. i think its mainly because of little or no manipulation and the surge. i dont think ill get growth like that anymore though :(

Okay Surge is a new one, where do you buy it, I went to their site...perhaps I should look again, it didn't look like a ecommerce site.

Back