I love Sheree's(RHOA) hair..

lnana04

And I remember her stylist flatironing her hair on one episode..so I went back to see what flatiron he used and it was the FHI platform. From what I gather, she's natural and her hair gets silky straight when flatironed. I'm going to use my FHI today and see if I get close to the results. Just thought I'd share for those who have a FHI. Can be helpful to know that if we're not there already, we can be only a product or technique away from these results.

l_da5fe843eb4b4fc3b87266bddd02a9b9.jpg

I like her and lisa's hair :grin: I just bought the CHI flat irons, I hope my hair come out silky b/c if I don't like the results I am going to return them and try to get the FHI Platform..

Last edited:
Yea I love her hair too...I didn't know she was natural until the other day....I caught the episode where she got her hair done for her party, and I noticed then that she was natural and that stylist was using a FHI...

They use FHI Platforms and Runways in that salon.

I've seen the distributor drop them off and he offered to sell me one, but I didn't have a couple hundred dollars in cash at the time to get it.

Oh, I go there sometimes.

Yep her hair is natural, its amazing how straight her hair gets. But I am guessing from the way the baby hairs and the waves at her roots look in front look, that her curl is not the tightest

her hair is nice and shinny. my fhi always made my hair too voulum-ess lol but it makes my moms hair(4b very course) so nice and silky.
my CHI original gets my hair rediculously silky.

An FHI iron was used on my hair in this pic
IMG_4032-vi.jpg

If I ever look into purchasing an iron, I will definitely be looking into getting an FHI!!!

Beautiful hair :yep::yep::yep:
Now you tell me :ohwell: If I don't like the results of the CHI flat irons I recently purchase a couple of days ago, I'll be getting the FHI Platforms :grin:

An FHI iron was used on my hair in this pic
IMG_4032-vi.jpg

If I ever look into purchasing an iron, I will definitely be looking into getting an FHI!!!

Yes, I have heard and seen good things about/from FHIs. Just bought the FHI platform. It was on sale for a little under a hundred. can't wait till i get it.

Last edited:
Back