I left my church today because of harrasement from an elder..

Misshairdiva

I LUV the church that I had found only six months ago. For 11 years I traveled an hour and twenty minutes to go to church. I had always longed for a local close church. A friend of mine told me about a church in my area that she went to and when I visited it, I luved the singing and praise along with the preaching of the word. That was until the assistant pastors wife also an elder in the church in my opinion had it out for me.
My church was fasting and I decided to give a raw food class. In that class I fixed raw chocolate pudding made out of nuts and raw chocolate. Well, Mrs. Elder (I'll call her) decided that I was wrong to make it and started calling an old lady that I hang around at church to drill her about the ingrediants that was in this mouse (as if she had fixed it.) I was thinking why didnt' she ask me? Then my friend said Mrs. Elder went to the pastor and said that I had no right to fix that since they were on a fix and it had some caffine in it... ok.. whatever. Then I had a big birthday bash for this old lady that I hang around named Miss G. Well, it was at a very nice posh restaurant, however on the invites I did statet that meals on the Sun brunch menue are less than ten bucks. Infront of the pastor Mrs. Elder agreed that she and her family would attend. The next day as soon as invites went out I get a NASTY email telling me that surely the restaurant that I choose was not really Miss G's fav restaurant but mine, and that I need to pick a cheap place like Golden Coral or her and her assistant pastor husband would not be attending. Now, I am thinking that they should have attended because Miss G was buying A HUNDRED BUCKS worth of Nonie Juice that she would give away that she didnt' like from Mrs. Elder to support her biz venture. So, I am thinking just out of respect they should have attended. The straw that broke the camels back was last Sunday when a friend of mine called me and asked me to save her a seat. Ok, np. Well, Mrs. Elder wanted her mother who was sitting in my row to scoot over and her mother said no. Then Mrs. Elder said real loud " WHO'S BIBLE IS THIS?" I said that its mine. Well, she then YELLED at me like I was 12 instead of 36 " WE DONT SAVE SEATS IN THIS CHURCH" and she did it as loud and as nasty as she could. I had to pray for ten minutes before church started because I wanted to just jump up and choke this woman!! I feel that as an Elder of our church that she carries a certain (I cant think of the right word) that she is suppose to live and carry herself by a higher standard. I emailed my pastor and told him IN DETAIL what happened and why I could not be under her headship. She is in leadership and that in my spirit I just can't be under that.
Your thoughts???? Was I right to leave?

Nice & Wavy

I LUV the church that I had found only six months ago. For 11 years I traveled an hour and twenty minutes to go to church. I had always longed for a local close church. A friend of mine told me about a church in my area that she went to and when I visited it, I luved the singing and praise along with the preaching of the word. That was until the assistant pastors wife also an elder in the church in my opinion had it out for me.
My church was fasting and I decided to give a raw food class. In that class I fixed raw chocolate pudding made out of nuts and raw chocolate. Well, Mrs. Elder (I'll call her) decided that I was wrong to make it and started calling an old lady that I hang around at church to drill her about the ingrediants that was in this mouse (as if she had fixed it.) I was thinking why didnt' she ask me? Then my friend said Mrs. Elder went to the pastor and said that I had no right to fix that since they were on a fix and it had some caffine in it... ok.. whatever. Then I had a big birthday bash for this old lady that I hang around named Miss G. Well, it was at a very nice posh restaurant, however on the invites I did statet that meals on the Sun brunch menue are less than ten bucks. Infront of the pastor Mrs. Elder agreed that she and her family would attend. The next day as soon as invites went out I get a NASTY email telling me that surely the restaurant that I choose was not really Miss G's fav restaurant but mine, and that I need to pick a cheap place like Golden Coral or her and her assistant pastor husband would not be attending. Now, I am thinking that they should have attended because Miss G was buying A HUNDRED BUCKS worth of Nonie Juice that she would give away that she didnt' like from Mrs. Elder to support her biz venture. So, I am thinking just out of respect they should have attended. The straw that broke the camels back was last Sunday when a friend of mine called me and asked me to save her a seat. Ok, np. Well, Mrs. Elder wanted her mother who was sitting in my row to scoot over and her mother said no. Then Mrs. Elder said real loud " WHO'S BIBLE IS THIS?" I said that its mine. Well, she then YELLED at me like I was 12 instead of 36 " WE DONT SAVE SEATS IN THIS CHURCH" and she did it as loud and as nasty as she could. I had to pray for ten minutes before church started because I wanted to just jump up and choke this woman!! I feel that as an Elder of our church that she carries a certain (I cant think of the right word) that she is suppose to live and carry herself by a higher standard. I emailed my pastor and told him IN DETAIL what happened and why I could not be under her headship. She is in leadership and that in my spirit I just can't be under that.
Sounds like Mrs. Elder has some serious issues that need to be corrected quickly, or she will lose her mind.:nono:

I'm sorry you had to experience this, especially from someone who is suppose to be in leadership. But, this truly goes to show that many are called, but few are chosen.

I would wait for the pastor's response, then take a week or two away to pray and ask the Lord where you need to go, if you feel this isn't the place for you. When we run from something...it finds us no matter where we go. Some things we need to stand up, face to face with and not waiver until we know that we are suppose to move along.

Praying for you.

N&W

Misshairdiva

But Nice &Wavy what I DONT want to happen is for the Pastor to be like well I had a talk with her, cause...SHE WOULD STILL BE IN LEADERSHIP!

Nice & Wavy

But Nice &Wavy what I DONT want to happen is for the Pastor to be like well I had a talk with her, cause...SHE WOULD STILL BE IN LEADERSHIP!
I can totally understand your frustration. We can't control what happens, or what we think may happen, but you can pray for him and for her, that God will open up their eyes and they will see where there is wrong being done, and change their heart.

I do hope it all works out for the good, sis...I really do!

:bighug:

NeeSee

OMG! I hate that you are going through this. I can understanding you want to leave,I would probably be tempted to do the same. She clearly has some issues with herself that she is taking out on you. My aunt literally went through this for years! Till this day, we have no idea why. That woman would harass her, follow her around town, speak bad about my cousins and tell others in the congregation to not allow their kids to associate with them or us and simply tell lies on my aunt. For years, although my aunt was sweet to everyone in the congregation, they would still listen to the lies that woman would tell. You don't know how many times my aunt was called and counseled about her "behavior" toward this specific sister. She would go to the brothers with some of the pettiest lies. Things such as my aunt won't speak to her when it reality my aunt would but she wouldn't respond back. Well a new young couple moved to their town and almost immediately caught on to what was happening. So one day that woman went to the brothers with some lies saying she just couldn't understand what she had done to my aunt. She tried to speak to her and she just blew her off. Well the new guy had been peeping everything. My aunt had actually spoken to her and that sister rolled her eyes and kept moving. He called her out right then and there plus she eventually started throwing shade to some others and they got a chance to see her for who she was. Things are a little better but at least everybody know now my aunt was not the person they were being led to believe she was. My heart is with you. You have a very big decision to make. You seem to be very happy and love where you are now attending. I guess what you have to do now is determine is she is worth you leaving somewhere you love being?

Nice & Wavy

OMG! I hate that you are going through this. I can understanding you want to leave,I would probably be tempted to do the same. She clearly has some issues with herself that she is taking out on you. My aunt literally went through this for years! Till this day, we have no idea why. That woman would harass her, follow her around town, speak bad about my cousins and tell others in the congregation to not allow their kids to associate with them or us and simply tell lies on my aunt. For years, although my aunt was sweet to everyone in the congregation, they would still listen to the lies that woman would tell. You don't know how many times my aunt was called and counseled about her "behavior" toward this specific sister. She would go to the brothers with some of the pettiest lies. Things such as my aunt won't speak to her when it reality my aunt would but she wouldn't respond back. Well a new young couple moved to their town and almost immediately caught on to what was happening. So one day that woman went to the brothers with some lies saying she just couldn't understand what she had done to my aunt. She tried to speak to her and she just blew her off. Well the new guy had been peeping everything. My aunt had actually spoken to her and that sister rolled her eyes and kept moving. He called her out right then and there plus she eventually started throwing shade to some others and they got a chance to see her for who she was. Things are a little better but at least everybody know now my aunt was not the person they were being led to believe she was. My heart is with you. You have a very big decision to make. You seem to be very happy and love where you are now attending. I guess what you have to do now is determine is she is worth you leaving somewhere you love being?
You aunt was vindicated..praise the Lord! The Lord says "vengence is mine!"

Guitarhero

I feel that as an Elder of our church that she carries a certain (I cant think of the right word) that she is suppose to live and carry herself by a higher standard. I emailed my pastor and told him IN DETAIL what happened and why I could not be under her headship. She is in leadership and that in my spirit I just can't be under that.

I think so. The issue is not so much dealing with ugly people, they will be in your next church. But the issue is being edified and that just wasn't happeneing. You were being harassed. I had a similar experience but with a male assistant pastor who had eyes for me ( I didn't) but he was mean. He was a real frog and was challenging the present pastor for leadership. I won't go into detail, but I moved on because I needed Christ, not some old crusty fooh bothering me.

Coffee

A chuch is like a hospital, it's for those that are sick in spirit, mentally and physically. I would pray and wait for God's Word on what you should do. This may be a test for you to show others how you handle negative situations. It's not always about us, a lot of times it's for others.

Last edited:

Misshairdiva

I understand that the church is for the sick.. however no one wants a sick doctor to administer healing to them! If it was just someone in the congregation then I would just be like ok she is crazy, but this is AN ELDER!!! That takes everything to a whole new level!!!

Coffee

I understand that the church is for the sick.. however no one wants a sick doctor to administer healing to them! If it was just someone in the congregation then I would just be like ok she is crazy, but this is AN ELDER!!! That takes everything to a whole new level!!!

Man made her an Elder, not God. Even as an Elder she's human and therefore will act human. Titles don't change people, what she was before the title, she'll more than likely be the same after the title.

Nice & Wavy

My advice, pull her to the side, with the Pastor and another witness and explain your frustrations with her. Let her know how you feel and how you don't appreciate her talking to you the way she has and so on.

All the best!

Misshairdiva

Nice&Wavy this to me is about headship, leadership in the church. I dont care to pull her aside and talk to her w/the pastor and a witness because it does not change what she has done, nor does it change that she is STILL an Elder. I can't sit under that kind of so called leadership.

Nice & Wavy

Nice&Wavy this to me is about headship, leadership in the church. I dont care to pull her aside and talk to her w/the pastor and a witness because it does not change what she has done, nor does it change that she is STILL an Elder. I can't sit under that kind of so called leadership.
If you choose to leave, then do what you must. I was hoping that I could help you by sharing the way Christ would want you to handle it, but you still are free to do what you please.:yep:

Remember this....be angry and sin not. Don't let the sun go down on your wrath. In everything, try to be at peace with everyone...if at all possible. I'm sure you are not wanting to hear this, but I must share this with you, or I won't be doing my part as a sister in the Lord.

One thing....pastors, elders, and other leaders of the church are not on some higher plane than you or anyone else. They are brothers and sisters in the Lord who happen to be in a different position than others in the Kingdom. That is why I said for you to pull her to the side and show her what a Christian is suppose to behave like, since she doesn't seem to know how one should act.

blazingthru

Misshairdiva, I agree you should talk with her and the pastor and another Witness because its important that she knows that you are completely aware of what is going on and how you feel about it and how its not in accordance in the manner in which the bible states that she should behave. Then after that I would leave. I would move on, THis is me personally I am not saying you should do it. Be we are all called to live in peace with one another and love each other and lift each other up and if you are on edge when she comes around I don't know how much more of it you can take. But I agree with you talking about it because it will help you move on, It will help you to deal with it better the next time it pops up and there might be a lesson in this somewhere. Ask God to reveal it to you. I had a member in my church now that was really harsh and mean. I felt she just needed more kindness and so thats all I give her. It has helped tremendously.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

A church is like a hospital, it's for those that are sick in spirit, mentally and physically. I would pray and wait for God's Word on what you should do. This may be a test for you to show others how you handle negative situations. It's not always about us, a lot of times it's for others.
This is not specifically addressed to you, but to the oft repeated refrain, "the church is like a hospital." And this is the great cover for sins and people that need to be rooted out to prevent them infecting the whole body. 'A little leaven ferments the whole lump, comes to mind.'
I have heard this statement made so many times to 'make allowances' for terrible behaviour on the part of fellow church goers. It has become a tradition to say this, in my opinion.

Where is the scriptural backing for putting up with ABUSIVE, LYING,AND SLANDEROUS PEOPLE under the idea that the church is like a hospital? Now I ask you...IF YOU HAD A LOVED ONE IN A REAL HOSPITAL, WOULD YOU JUST OH WELL IT, IF SOMEONE OR MANY ON THAT HOSPITAL WARD WERE HARASSING YOUR WOUNDED, ILL, SICK IN BODY AND SPIRIT LOVED ONE, AND when you went to visit them and they told you what was happening,
WHAT WOULD YOU TELL THEM...."Well, this is a hospital, you know...there are all kind of sick people in here!"

Do not confuse a regular hospital with a mental ward, and do not confuse God's church with a 'synogugue of satan' where anything goes! It is horrendous, that so many new believers come to the Lord, and walk into churches to be spiritually slaughtered by those who obviously are not being led by the Spirit of God!

The Body Of Christ is not a mental ward, nor should it be a 'hiding place' for people who turn the grace of God into an excuse for loose conduct. Some people are just practicing evil in the churches, secretly and openly and hiding behind the name of Christ, and I say that without biting my tongue. Spiritual discernment and the gift of discerning of spirits would identity a lot of this type of behaviour as demonic harassment through those who choose to remain carnal and to deceive and destroy others. The Church is tolerating a lot of things that should be dealt with aggressively! Yes, 'God is love'. but he commands the Church to judge within and put wicked people outside!

The Word of God has a lot to say about certain individuals that I am referring to. I will post some scriptures that tell it like it really is.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

These Scriptures deal with all sorts of situations. Putting up with someone ‘railing on you” is not acceptable in the Body of Christ. Nor are we required to be at the continued mercy of a LIAR……Being politically correct and socially soft is COSTING THE LIVES OF MANY OF GOD’S SERVANTS AND BABES.

Matthew 18:6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea”

Unfortunately the Churches often take the part of the ‘stumbler’ as if they are the ‘ones who believe in Christ, and the rest are unbelievers that the stumbler is STUMBLING! So the liar, slanderer and railer is pardoned and the babe or the one trying to uphold the teachings of the Word has to flee for their spiritual lives. What kind of spirit is the church tolerating, when this takes place?
Lets go from the simple to the complicated matters in that order.

Step # 1. Matthew 18 :15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican

Luke 17:3 "Be on your guard! If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
Galatians 6:1 Brethren, even if anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you too will not be tempted. (this is particularly true of those who position themselves and call themselves ‘leaders’ in the church.) This means they are not to allow individuals to run loose and do their thing in the Church! And if you are taking the 'role of a leader' in the Church, WOULD YOU TURN SOME OF THESE STUMBLERS LOOSE ON YOUR OWN FAMILY and in YOUR HOME , as some are set free to roam like roaring lions in the churches? Then you will answer to Christ for that.

But it goes deeper than the above:
It is SAD AND SINFUL ON THE PART OF THE LOCAL CHURCH, when some have to leave because the Church will not REMOVE THE EVILDOERS IN THEIR ASSEMBLIES!
Corinthians 5:2 “You have become arrogant and have not mourned instead, so that the one who had done this deed would be removed from your midst.”
Revelation 2:15 'So you also have some who in the same way hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans. (THESE ARE those that want to Lord it over the other members of the body, claiming special priviledges and rights when the whole body is called to be kingdom of priests.)
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: 3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. 4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. 5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. 6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate. 7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. 8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (THIS IS HEAVY!)

Romans 16:17 Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them.
We have become like the world and the office, putting up with things to be ‘politicially correct’ and Mr. Nice guy, while someone slits your throat. We need to stand up for God’s Word and His Ways of dealing with things in the church.
2 John 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting
Titus: 3: 8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. 9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
Romans 16: 7 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
1 Corinthinans 5: 9 “ I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a 'RAILER ', or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? 13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore PUT AWAY FROM AMONG YOURSELVES THAT WICKED PERSON"

Revelation 21:27 "and nothing unclean, and no one WHO PRACTICES abomination and ‘LYING,’ shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life. Revelation 22:15 Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and EVERYONE WHO LOVES AND PRACTICES LYING."

The believers who are being stumbled need to use the Word of God and the leading of the Holy Spirit to deal with these types. Starting with Matthew 18:15. If they the offender, will not respect the Word of God and the steps taken AVOID THEM. In fact, you can verbally tell them and the Church that you will not longer be associating or dealing with or tolerating their presence in your personal space based on their continued lying, slandering, harassment, railing etc.
The Church needs To Stop Wringing Her Hands and Take Responsibility for what is going on in their midst!
Done.
God does not play!

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

The believers who are being stumbled need to use the Word of God and the leading of the Holy Spirit to deal with these types. Starting with Matthew 18:15.
Everything that you shared Mahaliee, is on point!

(@the bolded)This is what I shared with her to do FIRST!

Everything still must be done in order, regardless of what the other person (whether in leadership or not) may or may not do. We are held accountable for OUR actions. The Lord will ask us "what did you do with the Word that I have given to you?"

Prudent1

Everything that you shared Mahaliee, is on point!

(@the bolded)This is what I shared with her to do FIRST!

Everything still must be done in order, regardless of what the other person (whether in leadership or not) may or may not do. We are held accountable for OUR actions. The Lord will ask us "what did you do with the Word that I have given to you?"

N&W/ Mahalialee4,
That is the exact scripture in Matthew I was going to point to to address Misshairdiva's very real concerns. God is a God of decency and order (1 Cor 14:33). There is always rhyme and reason for him even if we cannot understand (Isa 55:8). Sometimes he allows us to understand and for some things I think we will understand in the proverbial 'by and by'. Clearly Mrs Elder has issues. I didn't see where you addressed them with her alone or otherwise.:look: You don't have to but as N&W said it is the right thing to do. After you have followed this model for addressing the issues at hand if the issues are not resolved then Mahalialee4 is right. There are times when someone needs to be put out of the church. It does not happen often anymore but there are biblical grounds for it. That is at the end of the scripture we are referencing in Matthew. If you address your concerns and the pastor and others let them fall on deaf ears, you have done your part. All we will ever be accountable for is if we did our parts (IOW if we did what thus sayeth the Lord).

Supergirl gave a very poignant testimony in a past thread of how an 'elder' or influential leader at her church was bent on keeping her from her FH (at the time). Through her prayer God dealt with the offender.

Coffee is right also in her point that the church is nothing more than a hospital for sick souls. We know from our own bibles that the wheat grows alongside the tares and it will continue until the very end (Matt 13:24-30). To Mahalialee4's credit does that mean anything goes? Absolutely not! That would make God out to be something he is not and can never be, a liar. Pray and ask God for wisdom (James 1:5) on how he wants you to address this situation (I'm sure you already are:yep:). Then wait on his answer. If He is trying to mold you and prepare you for another level in life and you move prematurely, you will find your self going through the same thing in a new place with a new face. Remember, there can be no testimony w/o a serious case of the moanies:angry2:. God allows difficult people in our lives sometimes as sandpaper to shape us. It hurts during the process but we are more like Him in the end (our ultimate goal). I am in no way shape or form trying to minimize your situation. Whatever you decide, just know that I understand that cannot be an easy thing to deal with. I am praying for you. :hug2:

Nice & Wavy

Prudent1, you have touched on this subject better than I did. Thank you for having the wisdom and humility to do so.

:love2:

N&W/ Mahalialee4,
That is the exact scripture in Matthew I was going to point to to address Misshairdiva's very real concerns. God is a God of decency and order (1 Cor 14:33). There is always rhyme and reason for him even if we cannot understand (Isa 55:8). Sometimes he allows us to understand and for some things I think we will understand in the proverbial 'by and by'. Clearly Mrs Elder has issues. I didn't see where you addressed them with her alone or otherwise.:look: You don't have to but as N&W said it is the right thing to do. After you have followed this model for addressing the issues at hand if the issues are not resolved then Mahalialee4 is right. There are times when someone needs to be put out of the church. It does not happen often anymore but there are biblical grounds for it. That is at the end of the scripture we are referencing in Matthew. If you address your concerns and the pastor and others let them fall on deaf ears, you have done your part. All we will ever be accountable for is if we did our parts (IOW if we did what thus sayeth the Lord).

Supergirl gave a very poignant testimony in a past thread of how an 'elder' or influential leader at her church was bent on keeping her from her FH (at the time). Through her prayer God dealt with the offender.

Coffee is right also in her point that the church is nothing more than a hospital for sick souls. We know from our own bibles that the wheat grows alongside the tares and it will continue until the very end (Matt 13:24-30). To Mahalialee4's credit does that mean anything goes? Absolutely not! That would make God out to be something he is not and can never be, a liar. Pray and ask God for wisdom (James 1:5) on how he wants you to address this situation (I'm sure you already are:yep:). Then wait on his answer. If He is trying to mold you and prepare you for another level in life and you move prematurely, you will find your self going through the same thing in a new place with a new face.
Remember, there can be no testimony w/o a serious case of the moanies:angry2:. God allows difficult people in our lives sometimes as sandpaper to shape us.
It hurts during the process but we are more like Him in the end (our ultimate goal). I am in no way shape or form trying to minimize your situation. Whatever you decide, just know that I understand that cannot be an easy thing to deal with. I am praying for you. :hug2:

The quoted speaks volumes. It reminds me of when the Apostle Paul said this:

"Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me-- to keep me from exalting myself!

Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me.

And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
"
2 Corinthians 12: 7-9 NASB

Praise the name of the Lord!!!