How soon after a relaxer....

GoingBack

can I use a Sebastian Colourshine/Cellophane on my hair? I want to put the clear one on my hair after my next relaxer. I heard that colourshines/cellophanes were a good way to help seal the ends. I don't want to do it too quickly though, so I thought I would ask you guys.

Does anyone know?

Nyambura

surfer girl
I've done a clear cellophanes right after my touchup. No problems at all. In fact, my stylist was so impressed, she wanted to know where I'd gotten it. I believe Tracy has also done a clear cellophane immediately after a touch-up.

GoingBack

Thanks for replying. I think that I will do mine about a week after the relaxer when my next wash comes up. Again, thanks a lot!

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
[ QUOTE ]
sylviaetc said:
hi girls... where can i purchase this product; is it sold in a regular haircare store?
tia

[/ QUOTE ]

*~BUMP~* I'd like to know too.

atlantatiffany

if u do a search for sebastian colourshine u will be able to find a website. it is kind of hard to find them at some stores. if u live in major cities it maybe easier. i live in atlanta and random stores carry them.

bettydavis

I was wondering too and I looked it up...It says it's a product that adds shine and conditions with a little color thrown in. Maybe it's a temporary coloring?

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses
It is a temporary tint more than a color. Thus the term "cellophane" like a tinted plastic "wrapper". I use to get them all the time at the same time I was getting my relaxers done. Costs about $25 in the salon. They are great for relaxed hair because they are also a form of conditioner and they protect the hair from weathering. The tints are subtle, especially on darker hair. You might not notice the color unless you are in bright light. The shine is amazing! They wash out in about 6-8 weeks and if you get a touch up that will strip it off immediately.