I have updated my album

kizzylonghair

den1 said:
CONGRATS good going girl your hair has GROWN its AWESOME what have you been doing?

Thanks Den,

I am really finding it hard to put my finger on the one thing that has changed, because its really last September that my hair really took off.
Besides all the exta TLC, I have used Nexxuss Kephix once a week and use Nexxus emgergancee every 6 weeks:confused: :confused: . But I am not really sure

Nanyanika

kizzylonghair said:
Thanks Den,

I am really finding it hard to put my finger on the one thing that has changed, because its really last September that my hair really took off.
Besides all the exta TLC, I have used Nexxuss Kephix once a week and use Nexxus emgergancee every 6 weeks:confused: :confused: . But I am not really sure
WOW i do know that nexxus is very good, i remember you mentioning that your hair is naturally fine, i know that nexxus products are good at strengthening and volumising, so along with the extra tlc its obviously helped you retain more length. well done

kizzylonghair

Shine-On said:
Great progess pics. Do you wear your hair down often?

I dont wear it out that often really, mainly when I am going out.
But the longer it gets I am enjoying wearing it out, which is not really
good as I have started using my flat iron more often :eek: :eek: :eek:

kizzylonghair

Apologies Ladies,

I really dont know whats wrong, anyway I attached a select few photos
Will have to wait until my album is back up to view the rest:eek: :eek:

Attachments

• Photo-0118_056.jpg
    Photo-0118_056.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 8
  • LCHF.jpg
    LCHF.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo-0119_057.jpg
    Photo-0119_057.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 9

kizzylonghair

OneInAMillion said:
Kizzy,

Your hair is gorgeous!!! Even, blunt, thick, I love it! How've you been doing on the vitamin challenge so far?

Thanks,

I am doing ok, havent missed a day yet. :grin: But its only been 7 days:grin:

kizzylonghair

SherryLove said:
nice hair cut you have there. I really like it..... It looks very healthy!!!!!

Thanks Sherry,

You know your my Hair Idol Right. I am really shooting for some length.

Can you remember how long it took you to get from my length to bra-strap???

hopeful

Okay, I finally got into your album, yeah!!! Your pics are just lovely and the progress you've made over the past year and a half is nothing short of amazing. I was like Whoaa! You should be so proud. Keep up the good work girl. You will be at bra-strap before you know it:).

kizzylonghair

hopeful said:
Okay, I finally got into your album, yeah!!! Your pics are just lovely and the progress you've made over the past year and a half is nothing short of amazing. I was like Whoaa! You should be so proud. Keep up the good work girl. You will be at bra-strap before you know it:).

Hope, Thats just a lovely comment. :yay:
Its been a real roller coaster for me, but I finally think I am getting some where xx

SherryLove

kizzylonghair said:
Thanks Sherry,

You know your my Hair Idol Right. I am really shooting for some length.

Can you remember how long it took you to get from my length to bra-strap???

thanks, kizzy...

it took my hair 10 months to grow from the length of your hair to bra-strap length.

SherryLove

RainbowCurls

Great progress!
I think you should ban your stylist cutting from your hair though.
Didn't she cut more than you wanted a few months ago too?

bauderlady

your hair looks very nice, I like that fact that it is different as far as the style and that is how I love my hair to look. I am shooting for Aug 06, So I will be checking you out! ~keep it up girlie.