Santa didn't deliver what I wanted...Progress Pics

kizzylonghair

Santa didn't deliver what ALL that I wanted BUT still alot..Progress Pics

Hi Ladies,

I asked Santa Claus to deliver one thing :ohwell: BSL hair (Although I am not actually wearing a bra in this photo, maybe the prob :look:). I am a little disappointed, it feels like I have a long way to go!!!
For a fine haired girl, this is the longest its every been, and the swing and thickness is crazy, I have never experienced it before...Hopefully another couple of months

Pics taken today.

Check out my journey......

My Album: http://http://public.fotki.com/kizzylonghair/hair-journey-2-2010/

PW hair_growth

Last edited:

Leesh

Your hair is gorgeous. Health before length, and by Dear, I think you've got it! :yep: :rolleyes:

Nonie

OP, you need to stop smoking whatever you're smoking. You've made a lot of progress. You were at neck length around April/May 2010 and at full SL/CBL in June 2011 on the way to APL. So now you're at APL. Whatchu complaining 'bout?

Will you stop believing the "jokes" people tell when they say they grew hair from TWA to waist in one year. That's a freak or someone using special magic like that poster who used Oxygen to get to APL in a short while. :rolleyes:

TBH, stop setting goals and focus on the good things happening to your hair like how thick it got and the swang it has. Ateyaa got a lot of fans not because her hair was growing like weeds but it had swang, looked healthy no matter what length and she knew how to work it. So get with the program and stop whining before I tell Santa to bring you coal. :bat:

kizzylonghair

OP, you need to stop smoking whatever you're smoking. You've made a lot of progress. You were at neck length around April/May 2010 and at full SL/CBL in June 2011 on the way to APL. So now you're at APL. Whatchu complaining 'bout?

Will you stop believing the "jokes" people tell when they say they grew hair from TWA to waist in one year. That's a freak or someone using special magic like that poster who used Oxygen to get to APL in a short while. :rolleyes:

TBH, stop setting goals and focus on the good things happening to your hair like how thick it got and the swang it has. Ateyaa got a lot of fans not because her hair was growing like weeds but it had swang, looked healthy no matter what length and she knew how to work it. So get with the program
and stop whining before I tell Santa to bring you coal. :bat:

WOW, Now say how you really feel...:lachen: a must need reality check. I am happy with my progress, but we always want more and quicker, it's hard not to get caught up in the challenges and deadlines. But I do feel that a little pressure / increased work always help to stay on track and achieve, that can be applied to anything in life. But one thing I know for sure is that patience is the name of the game for hair journeys, and boy I can say I have ticked that box, I actually joined the board 2004, did well for a few years( looking back I know what those issues where!) fall off a started again and now my hair has taken off it should be a lil longer...but thats just me thinking aloud.
I shouldn't judge but I sat behind a girl today her hair was so damaged and a hot mess( I've been there) I was grateful for EVERY strand of mine :grin: