I have to say it again......

fancypants007

Shescenit products are da bomb!

I am 12 weeks post relaxer and with alot of new growth. I have been using MN7 for the past few weeks and have alot of newgrowth. I washed my hair and conditioned it with Okra conditioner followed by Avocado conditioner and I didn't have to fingercomb my hair first. I just applied my NuGro moisturising spray and started combing with widetooth comb. The comb just glided through my hair effortlessly. I love, love, love, these products. I think these products will become my staples. Just wanted to share.

Ms_CoCo37

I'm glad you found products that work for you. I'm intrigued by the okra conditioner. I've never heard of it. Is this part of the Shescentit line?

SimJam

MsLauren shescentit.com

so funny i revisited the okra reconstuctor over the weekend and really liked it, though somehow in my mind I had it that i didnt like it lol

also the coco creme Leave in is a nice light moisture refresher

fancypants007

I'm glad you found products that work for you. I'm intrigued by the okra conditioner. I've never heard of it. Is this part of the Shescentit line?

Yes it is. I have been using it once a month for two months. It's called a reconstructor, but it leaves my hair soft. Check out her website for more details.

Cherokee-n-Black

I'm awaiting some Styling Mudd from Botticelli Botanicals (LOVE them). It has an okra base, but it is a styler. If I like, maybe I'll check out Shescentit's conditioner. Never thought of okra as a part of a healthy hair care regimen. LOL

Mische

@fancypants007 I'm glad you like the products. I love that so many of her products are full of ceramide oils and contain panthenol. Okra reconstructor, the Avocado conditioner and the Coco Creme leave in are staples in my wash day regimen. Nothing detangles my hair like that Avocado! :lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@fancypants007

I agree 110%. SSI is a nice, stable line. She has a Full Array of Products, they are extremely reasonably priced. And my 'stable' I mean the consistency is consistent:lol:

When she has Sales, she offers 25%-30% and her Customer Service is ALWAYS on Point. She ships F-A-S-T:yep:

And just overall, a delightful vendor with great products. A pleasure to deal with.:grin:

I give SSI 2 Thumbs Up!

fancypants007

@fancypants007

I agree 110%. SSI is a nice, stable line. She has a Full Array of Products, they are extremely reasonably priced. And my 'stable' I mean the consistency is consistent:lol:

When she has Sales, she offers 25%-30% and her Customer Service is ALWAYS on Point. She ships F-A-S-T:yep:

And just overall, a delightful vendor with great products. A pleasure to deal with.:grin:

I give SSI 2 Thumbs Up!

I was scoping out her website and I think I'm going to try her shampoo and one of her styling products. I'm just so impressed because these results were the same that I got when I used it for the first time last month.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
@fancypants007

I give SSI 2 Thumbs Up!

I agree. She is so fab that I've decided to use and retail her products in my salon. :yep:

Sent from Topnotch1010's Samsung Galaxy Tablet using LHCF

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I'm in agreement about SSI prods. I've tried several items in that line and all have worked great for my relaxed hair.